Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Presumably at the behest of Morgan McSweeney, media personality and aspiring Foreign Secretary, The Right Honourable David Lammy PC FRSA MP, continues his campaign to become a national embarrassment in his quest to become Sir Keir Starmer KCB KC MP's best (and only?) 'Black' friend:

41089434-9415139-image-a-3_1617039064930.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Mandela's grandson labels British politician Lammy an ‘apologist’ for genocide

Mandela's grandson criticises UK Labour's David Lammy, calls pro-Palestine protesters 'heroes'
When people tell you who they are ...

David Lammy rejects call to label Trump racist

_40351693_lammy_pa203.jpg

“So, where I can find common cause with Donald Trump, I will find common cause.

“I have many friends in the Republican Party.

“I'm a good Christian boy.

Mhairi Black taunts David Lammy after 'I'm a conservative' admission

At first glance I thought here's a good left-wing Labour proposal I can get behind
:)

ah no the tories being more left wing than starmer surely not :confused:

funny that they've had 14 years to do something about it though.

Just as a bit of a contrast:

In 2022, asked directly if he believed the United Nations was antisemitic because its security council had said that “Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity”, Akehurst responded: “Yes.”

Elsewhere, in posts on social media which are still live, Akehurst has claimed that video footage appearing to show child victims of an attack on Al Shifa hospital in Gaza was “staged”.

Data shared by Byline Times journalist Adam Bienkov showed that Akehurst had deleted more than 2000 tweets in the week before his candidacy was announced.

Somebody must surely have copied the tweets?

Back
Top Bottom