Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Has any US president ever been to a coronation anywhere? Biden is right to stick to tradition here, if he makes an exception for Sausage Fingers he might end up with a deluge of invitations from other royal families
It the orange twat was president I'd imagine he'd have come - he loves the attention after all, and would no doubt try to upstage things. That would have been quite funny tbh.

Has any US president ever been to a coronation anywhere? Biden is right to stick to tradition here, if he makes an exception for Sausage Fingers he might end up with a deluge of invitations from other royal families
They are citing precident, but then no US President had ever attended a UK monarch's funeral either. The jetage makes travel so much easier.

If is a frailty issue then FFS choose a new Vice, having Kamila Harris as an Agnew type choice is OK for one term but...

They are citing precident, but then no US President had ever attended a UK monarch's funeral either. The jetage makes travel so much easier.

If is a frailty issue then FFS choose a new Vice, having Kamila Harris as an Agnew type choice is OK for one term but...

He's getting on a bit too. There should be age limits to run for elected office really.

For example, in the UK judges have to retire at 75 which seems sensible - you don't want people who might be experiencing cognitive issues to be in positions of power over others. We've got a handful of MPs who are in their 80s, and in the Lords there are some in their 90s which is ridiculous.
He's 69...

Biden: Sorry Chuck, not coming to your party

Chuck: OK, well how about you come over some other time? Please?

Biden: Ah shit, OK then, will need to check when I'm free

Apparently quite a few big name musicians have declined invitations to perform at the Coronation concert. They're booked out or too busy....washing their hair... Elton wont make it....
😀

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
Was one of the justifications they came up with while they to see what flies.

He won his Presidency sat in a basement. Actual campaigning is slog. That election tbf his opponent had ignored the amount of fatalities from a pandemic. This election...as Bill Clinton once said 'its the economy stupid,' with wobbly banks and the petro dollar under threat, the US' oldest President will need a ticket that credibly covers possible eventualities

Was one of the justifications they came up with while they to see what flies.

He won his Presidency sat in a basement. Actual campaigning is slog. That election tbf his opponent had ignored the amount of fatalities from a pandemic. This election...as Bill Clinton once said 'its the economy stupid,' with wobbly banks and the petro dollar under threat, the US' oldest President will need a ticket that credibly covers possible eventualities
I cant see running for 2024 because of age and memory imo

I personally can't see him not running, but IMO given the nature of US politics these days age AND memory are going to be a line of attack (though its the economy stupid!) And a lot looks likely to happen between now and Nov 24

I saw a video clip of Biden at a gathering of children. I wish I could find it again to post it.

Anyhow his behaviour was at the least very creepy, touching the children inappropriately .. and the like ..

Anyone else see this? I may have seen it via twitter

I saw a video clip of Biden at a gathering of children. I wish I could find it again to post it.

Anyhow his behaviour was at the least very creepy, touching the children inappropriately .. and the like ..

Anyone else see this? I may have seen it via twitter

Found it. Is this real?

He surprised many here in Ireland this week. Ran down the steps from the plane. No issues at all climbing stairs in the Dail...which was very noteworthy because the Irish people directing him were clearly much less fit. He has had a gruelling visit in terms of travel and just seems to be very energetic.

He has given a few speeches
..a very good speech in the Dail. And ok some stammers but he's had that all his life and it didnt happen more than twice.
The one gaffe was referring to the All Blacks rugby team as Black and Tans and he rectified that mistake today in the Dail.
I'm half the guys age and it would wear me out doing what he has done over the past few days.

Judging from some of his comments over the past 3 days he does sound like he will throw his hat in the ring again.

Found it. Is this real?

I honestly dont think he is doing this with any sexual thoughts or reason which is what you seem to be suggesting?. But he may need a word in his ear that kids don't enjoy being manhandled...

I do think he is the kind of person who is touchy feely...he reaches out to people of all ages..touches people. He seems to have a lot of empathy for people who have problems and issues. And he has gone through his own extremely tragic losses so he may well understand people's difficulties and respond in an empathetic way.

jesus we going down the trump right wing "sleepy joe" route on this thread all of a sudden

hmm trump being 4 years younger who went on daily mc donald shit inspired caps rants at 3-4 am on twitter was the more sane stable genious

People will swallow some old shite

that and the british media taking him visiting ireland as an insult even after the conservatives and Boris johnson arselicking of trump during the last election

People are weird and people who were alive when reagan was president of the states are weirder

Ronald was starting to get Alzheimer's in his second term but seem as he was a former actor he could still read a friggin auto cue

Ronald was starting to get Alzheimer's in his second term but seem as he was a former actor he could still read a friggin auto cue
He was a movie actor in the 40s and 50s. I doubt autocue was ever part of his acting job. Actors rarely use autocue.

as someone who had speech therapy as a kid, try being a kid who was in an irish school in north dublin moving to london in the early 90's

and has job prospects held back over the years because of the way i talk because of the reported worry about how i would be able to converse with clients and customers

some of this shite about biden is deeply depressing ..

you have no idea how hard it for someone who has to concentrate to be understood can be at times.
and i never had a stutter trying to counteract that must be a fucking nightmare

Ronald was always better speaker but he mind was wandering toward the end visiblely

Ax^ I lived in N.Belfast for 2 years ; AntrimRD waddurwucks part on an interface street.

I'd try and blend in every so often, making an order in the chipper or whatever. People would always eye me up and ask where im from, identity is pretty front and foremost there. I was a bit of an oddity: Irish name-Scottish accent.... I could see the cogs turning a few times

Anyhoo ....dead awn

Well he's just announced he's standing again, whether Kamila Harris is still on the ticket remains to be seen

Reactions: Ax^
no surprised to be honest when he came out to do his speech yesterday like a WWE Wrestler coming out to the ring

just look at the entrance

was trump not rambling to the NRA about Leftis commies coming to take their Guns last night as well

He's getting on a bit too. There should be age limits to run for elected office really.

For example, in the UK judges have to retire at 75 which seems sensible - you don't want people who might be experiencing cognitive issues to be in positions of power over others. We've got a handful of MPs who are in their 80s, and in the Lords there are some in their 90s which is ridiculous.
Biden is 80, and a old 80 at that.

Apparently quite a few big name musicians have declined invitations to perform at the Coronation concert. They're booked out or too busy....washing their hair... Elton wont make it....
😀

Elton was happy enough to accept a knighthood, the fucking rapacious prick. :mad:

Why my anger?

I bought everything he produced, often three times, cassette, LP and CD.

So, he announces he is retiring, I had seen him once before at Wembley with Eric Clapton, so as this is is last hurrah, I thought I would go.

On going to book a ticket, the price is £175.00. Fuck you you rapacious bastard, a lovely way to reward those who gave you your vast wealth.

Back
Top Bottom