Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Biden: Sorry Chuck, not coming to your party

Chuck: OK, well how about you come over some other time? Please?

Biden: Ah shit, OK then, will need to check when I'm free

hmm is it not traditional that us presidents never go to a coronation they send their wives thats protocal

also did they not have a war that means they are now longer obligated to turn up to the kings coronation

its a non story really

Heaven alone knows. Trump is either delusional or senile, neither of which is a good fit for a president.

He won't really run again surely?

Trump is a dead cert for running and winning.

Hope am wrong on this, and have just been spending too much time listening to right wing Trumpists.

Trump is a dead cert for running and winning.

Hope am wrong on this, and have just been spending too much time listening to right wing Trumpists.

i think it will be as tight as the last one but maybe not trump is double down on the bring out the crazies route

not much for swing voters to get behind after his last defeat and attack on the capital

also he stance against Biden is most about his age and speaking ability just like the last election when he was fucked out on his ear
and got beaten by Biden in the second election debate whilst coming across like an unhinged child

not sure why he think it will work a second time tbh but he want the griff to continue for as long as possible
and if he get the GOP candidacy for the next election.. they have to start paying his legal bills again

maybe biden should go down the bright orange skin colour tan that trump has and maybe the optics will make him look younger

He was fit as a fiddle over the past 4 days in Ireland. Couldnt get over how well he looked. He was running up and down stairs... without holding the bannisters 😃
If he runs a second time he has to live just under another 6 years to be able to serve out his second term (till Jan 2029). I would give him better odds than the Oompa Lumpa or even Chucky the Turd for that matter.

If he runs a second time he has to live just under another 6 years to be able to serve out his second term (till Jan 2029). I would give him better odds than the Oompa Lumpa or even Chucky the Turd for that matter.
Will he ditch Harris?

Reactions: Ax^
Will he ditch Harris?
No idea bit disloyal if he does but the Yanks seem to wet themselves at the thought of the Prez being anything other than a rich old white guy. I suspect he will get advised too on the grounds that a younger rich white guy might be more reassuring to the voters. We'll have to see if he stands by her.

Has any president ever changed their "running mate" for their second term before? :hmm:

Edit - yes. last time it happenned was 1944.

No idea bit disloyal if he does but the Yanks seem to wet themselves at the thought of the Prez being anything other than a rich old white guy. I suspect he will get advised too on the grounds that a younger rich white guy might be more reassuring to the voters. We'll have to see if he stands by her.

The election's probably going to rely more on turnout than on persuading whatever floating voters still haven't made their minds up on Trump and Biden, and I don't think firing a Black woman for no good reason would play well with the Democratic base.

God he's a dick. That weird little need-a-poo-urgently geriatric jog that he does when he's getting anywhere near a stage :D .

Surely he can't last another four more years.

Must admit I make a conscious choice to not follow American politics for my own good but Harris seems to have been very anonymous (presumably not by choice) and has barely cut through from my perspective.

Don’t know why the US presidency is such a gerontocracy

I think Biden is too old. I don't think he will win the race.

What ever else you could say about him Trump doesn't look as old as Biden does.

Back
Top Bottom