Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Legacy, make your mark, the ride? It's the ones who are purely in it for the money but go on I don't understand.
Tbf MPs don’t earn THAT much, even the prime ministers don’t if it’s their only job.

I believe i read somewhere the PM earns around 80k from that job alone. You’d earn way more in a bank.

Only reason MPs are THATTT rich is because they often have second jobs or write books.

Tbf MPs don’t earn THAT much, even the prime ministers don’t if it’s their only job.

I believe i read somewhere the PM earns around 80k from that job alone. You’d earn way more in a bank.

Only reason MPs are THATTT rich is because they often have second jobs or write books.

No. I'm thinking more of the notoriously corrupt. I'm hesistant to name names.

I do wonder though why say, Putin, Berlusconi, Trump (better examples and closer to home there are I'm sure) go on with the grift and hurting of others just to take more.

No. I'm thinking more of the notoriously corrupt. I'm hesistant to name names.

I do wonder though why say, Putin, Berlusconi, Trump (better examples and closer to home there are I'm sure) go on with the grift and hurting of others just to take more.
PM? Curious

Or they're corrupt as fuck

just above i made a crack about AA that even i thought was harsh. if i had it to do again i may not have posted the post, but i would still have thought the thought.

i need to clear the air here becuase i soon will need to get back to pointing out the accomplishments of the greatesst president of my lifetime.

As has been said, the lad's not in a good place. Comparing him to fash types does no one any favours.

I'm genuinely sorry he's not in a good place. One thing about Urban is that it seems like a supportive group. The tradeoff for that is to make some kind of effort to let people get to know you. I don't feel like he did that.

It is often supportive and people aren't always to know whether someone's comments are because they're just a troll or happen to be in a bad way. And petee please don't spoil us with any more of your Biden love-ins. I don't think I can take any more :D

I got a cult-like answer, to an open question, on a youtube channel about President Biden. Is this guy real?

my question was

How is Biden better?

'In every way. He's been the most progressive president in your life time and mine.

You have a video about Ukraine in your thing.

Trump spent 4 years undermining NATO, he blackmailed the Ukraine to undermine their ability to defend themselves and then Putin invades.

Trump packed the courts with fundamentalists that are undoing 100 years of progress.

None of us thought Biden had this in him.

That state of the union speech was about as masterful as politics gets.

It made me realize he should have been president over Obama.

I got a cult-like answer, to an open question, on a youtube channel about President Biden. Is this guy real?

my question was

How is Biden better?

'In every way. He's been the most progressive president in your life time and mine.

Trump spent 4 years undermining NATO, he blackmailed the Ukraine to undermine their ability to defend themselves and then Putin invades.

Trump packed the courts with fundamentalists that are undoing 100 years of progress.

petee is running the risk of spreading himself too thinly.

my question was

How is Biden better?

that's pretty much correct.
whom/what were you expecting him to be compared to with your open-ended question?

my question was

How is Biden better?

It would have been nice to have a list of specific policies they believe to be more progressive. So far, his border policy hasn't been that much different from Trump's. He has appointed people who are carrying out some departmental policy changes, such as at the Bureau of Land Management and has talked some of the drug companies into capping the price of insulin. Those are pretty minor things, and I would expect more from a true progressive.

Last edited:
I don't understand why he's not making gerrymandering, vote rigging and the like a Federal offence. I suppose there is a reason ....

He doesn't seem to be doing anything to prevent Trump or whoever nicking power next time.

I don't understand why he's not making gerrymandering, vote rigging and the like a Federal offence. I suppose there is a reason ....

He doesn't seem to be doing anything to prevent Trump or whoever nicking power next time.

Neolibs are either conscious enablers of creeping fascism, or they have a blind spot large enough to drive a column of panzers through. I find it hard to tell which.

He is pretty good at moving fast when needed to

someone put zoom out the sound on this...

I ve never heard of Colin Rugg before

Back
Top Bottom