Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Most likely about as memorable as former President Trump telling his electorate there were only a handful of cases of Covid.

telling the country that the maga side who stormed the capital after he lost the elections
and his party is saying blood will be on the street if they charge him for retaining secret documents after
denying that he had any

these people are loons and worth pointing it out to the country

telling the country that the maga side who stormed the capital after he lost the elections
and his party is saying blood will be on the street if they charge him for retaining secret documents after
denying that he had any

these people are loons and worth pointing it out to the country
Some of them (not all). If Trump still doesn't get why he lost the last election, he could do worse than watch that footage arsehole 'mate' of Piers Corbyn and that woman who'd just lost her mum when lockdowns were ending. Real people have real lives, real emotions and memories.

Biden (and his team) should know the midterms are after the ramifications of the next set of quarterlies are better understood

Reactions: Ax^
No worries, I can also be much more abrasive on t'internet than in reality. I was only following the thread and reading and then it suddenly seemed to go to shit which led me to commenting first. You do come across as having a very absolutist position on some stuff, which is fair enough, but others are going to argue and disagree with that, that's pretty normal internet back and forth. I wouldn't say that was a waste of time personally, being able to sway people round to your position is a useful skill.
I am sorry for the insults, especially those directed at yourself and Yuwipi Woman but at the same time I don't personally see my positions as absolutist, I just see them as anarchist. But there you go. I do accept that not everyone is going to agree with me though and that I can't make or expect people to do so ofcourse.

Last edited:
I am sorry for the insults, especially those directed at yourself and Yuwipi Woman but at the same time I don't personally see my postitions as absolutist, I just see them as anarchist. But there you go. I do accept that not everyone is going to agree with me though and that I can't make or expect people to do so ofcourse.

It's the internet. No one should take anything there too seriously, either insults or praise.

It's the internet. No one should take anything there too seriously, either insults or praise.

:)

it's happening ...

FG6ZfAwXoAIvS5v.jpg

His tweets always strike me as if he thinks he’s talking to the president, rather speaking as the president.

I’d bet the real power in the US right now is the person who types up the teleprompter.

His tweets always strike me as if he thinks he’s talking to the president, rather speaking as the president.

I’d bet the real power in the US right now is the person who types up the teleprompter.

#joebidenisdoddering

17onpolitics-biden-meme-superJumbo.jpg

Reactions: Ax^
Mighty Joe strikes again.

"In July 2021, Biden’s pick for CIA director, William Burns—unusually, a career diplomat with decades of experience in the State Department—met with Bolsonaro face-to-face, along with his top staff, and told them to knock it off. Reuters reported: “Burns was making it clear that elections were not an issue that they should mess with,” and that this was widely understood to be a message carried from the White House."

💪🖕

If we talk about Brandon here
This huge investigation could be literally a BOMB in the media but US is ruled by Dems. I'm tired just because of the fact this family is still here. Dementia guy doesn't know his direction without an assistant and the reason his son died of but trying to have influence on global policy and the other one is crackhead who's paying wh*res and keeping the photos of young girls on his PC. And it's simply accepted by the bunch of criminals which rules the country. Everything is destroyed here
Just hoping November 8th could change smth

This huge investigation could be literally a BOMB in the media but US is ruled by Dems. I'm tired just because of the fact this family is still here. Dementia guy doesn't know his direction without an assistant and the reason his son died of but trying to have influence on global policy and the other one is crackhead who's paying wh*res and keeping the photos of young girls on his PC. And it's simply accepted by the bunch of criminals which rules the country. Everything is destroyed here

first post, i see.

Is that you Alex?

Ah yes, the infamous laptop. Because the first thing a person with half a brain does is drop off a device full of compromising material at some random computer repair shop.

how is the US Media owned by the Dems

even CNN is owned by at&t ya gobshite

you orange demigod hung out with Epstein and he own son is a rampant coke head

Back
Top Bottom