Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jo Brand's "throw acid not milk" at politicians joke

It was a very normal kind of Jo Brand joke:

"...and they are very very easy to hate. I am kind of thinking, why bother with a milkshake, when you could get some battery acid? That’s just me, sorry."

One thing that you'd think pretty obvious about her jokes is the self-deprecating package they come in, and how no sane person could consider them incitement to anything.
There was similar pearl-clutching when she began her career and talked a lot about cutting up men.
It's a shit joke and she's not really very funny but can't get at all excited about this. However, had it been Michael McIntyre suggesting the crucifixion of Jesus Corbyn, or the immolation of the erstwhile Saint Robert of Crow, the clattering of pitchforks from the U75 massive would be deafening! :D

It's a shit joke and she's not really very funny. Can't get at all excited about this but had it been Michael McIntyre suggesting the crucifixion of Jesus Corbyn, or the immolation of the erstwhile Saint Robert of Crow, the clattering of pitchforks from the U75 massive would be deafening! :D

The latter, yes, the former, I'm not so sure.

Actually I'll change that to a no for both, since Bob Crow was cremated.

I find Jo funny but I did have just a moment of questioning when she said that, then I forgot about it and continued with my life. She will get some stick about it and the BBC will probably have to answer questions, cest la vie no?

I expect a thoroughgoing investigation is being planned right this minute:

“Dave - you like Jo Brand don’t you?”

“Yeah, sarge - big fan since I were a nipper!”

“Fancy meeting her? You’ll have to tell her that inciting acid attacks is naughty, though. And don’t forget to get a selfie for the station fridge!”

Teenage bullet ants riding tiny mopeds up Michael Macintyre's trouser leg to chomp on his shrivelled scrotum. I'd laugh so hard I'd shit myself.

Can't we just have a sensible compromise between milkshakes and acid, and agree on piss as an appropriate liquid to throw at cunts like Farage?

I'm doing that shit no favours
Martha Christy, author of In Your Own Perfect Medicine, claims that putting your own urine on your face — dubbed "urotherapy" — can help reduce the appearance of acne, eczema, and other skin conditions because pee contains minerals and nutrients.

I'm no oil painting but have always felt that I look more youthful than Farage despite him being younger than me, so I do not want to see his skin suddenly rejuvinated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom