Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Robert Peston on Facebook has been losing his shit for the past few days. His unravelling and slow descent into full blown propagandist had been hilarious.

The best bit is is followers are having none of it and get often more likes on their comments than he does.

Media journalists have shit the bed.
All a bit reminiscent of Trump and Brexit, now you come to mention it.

Robert Peston on Facebook has been losing his shit for the past few days. His unravelling and slow descent into full blown propagandist had been hilarious.

The best bit is is followers are having none of it and get often more likes on their comments than he does.

Media journalists have shit the bed.

starting to worry about increased taxes , VAT on school fees , and property taxes on their several properties which they like to play liberal but not pay liberally !

Markets rock steady, pound steady , bookies odds unchanged which no doubt means the tories will win but we can still hope and #daretodream

Obviously a Women's Equity Party support there a.k.a. a middle class fuckwit

EDIT: Notice this idiot also spews the class politics=identity politics beloved of some pricks on here.
Well now. My first assumption was that she was just a poor idiot yank who didn't know any better. But the plot thickens:

moullinbrown.png

That's from her website. Could someone with that sort of record be as ignorant of UK politics as she appears? ("Corbyn bros" ffs).

Well now. My first assumption was that she was just a poor idiot yank who didn't know any better. But the plot thickens:

View attachment 108125

That's from her website. Could someone with that sort of record be as ignorant of UK politics as she appears? ("Corbyn bros" ffs).
given the rank ignorance of the realities of post-2008 catching up with us amongst the bourgeoisie and the vocal learned and earning sector of it payed to chat shit, yes she can.

They need to send Diane Abott off on holiday for the remainder of the campaign. Like now - tell her pack your bags , leave your phone behind and get in this cab to the airport. Don't let this poor lady down.:thumbs:

YOu seem to have a flippant attitude to that clip

Corbyn appearing increasingly affable and relaxed through the campaign in contrast to May.

The next week will be fevered with the press throwing a ton of accusations at him. Will it stick or has he done enough for the voters to disregard it? Flipping hope so. An astonishing campaign so far and I take my hat off to him. Jeremy Corbyn's time clearly was not up.

Corbyn appearing increasingly affable and relaxed through the campaign in contrast to May.

The next week will be fevered with the press throwing a ton of accusations at him. Will it stick or has he done enough for the voters to disregard it? Flipping hope so. An astonishing campaign so far and I take my hat off to him. Jeremy Corbyn's time clearly was not up.

We may need to change the thread title!

Back
Top Bottom