Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Mikey was among those trying to spam the board with Beeley/Bartlett shit which might count as boosting anti-semitism considering their views and political associates. But was this due to naivety or malice? :hmm:
Due to some uncertainty about the politics he was supposed to project.

Fuck this serious bollocks, threads turned into a pile of shite.

My Urban Cabinet selection :p

PM - Editor (who else?) :cool:
Chancellor - Kabbes , a safe pair of hands in these turbulent fiscal times:thumbs:
Home Sec - Butchersapron, Argue ye not! :eek::eek:
Foreign Sec - Yuwipi Woman/JC 3 , the rest of the wolrd seems reasonably large place, despite what UKIP sez, so a job share seems appropriate :)
Defence Sec - Likesfish, remember, they don't like it up 'em ;)
Education Sec - Sparklefish, the voice of experience needed. :cool:
Health sec - Sassferato , a lapsed Tory, can he keep his finger off the privatisation button though? :(
Culture , Media and Sport (AKA good times sec) - William of Walworth - I have a feeling Sport might be a bit neglected with this appointment, but breweries shall prosper!:D
Sec of State for Justice - Pickmans Model , a pedant's dream appointment :p
Environment and Food Sec - Cheesypoof :)
Welsh Sec - Bendeus, Rygbi passion at it's finest, the high's and lows of it all, laid bare to see.

The Speaker shall of course be Fridgemagnet and the opposition:hmm::hmm: anybody that doesn't eat babies :mad::mad::mad:

Chancellor - Kabbes , a safe pair of hands in these turbulent fiscal times:thumbs:
Foreign Sec - Yuwipi Woman/JC 3 , the rest of the wolrd seems reasonably large place, despite what UKIP sez, so a job share seems appropriate :)
Health sec - Sassferato , a lapsed Tory, can he keep his finger off the privatisation button though? :(
Culture , Media and Sport (AKA good times sec) - William of Walworth - I have a feeling Sport might be a bit neglected with this appointment, but breweries shall prosper!:D
Welsh Sec - Bendeus, Rygbi passion at it's finest, the high's and lows of it all, laid bare to see.

The Speaker shall of course be Fridgemagnet and the opposition:hmm::hmm: anybody that doesn't eat babies :mad::mad::mad:
Oooh, missis, I've just lost me deposit!

Transport: Spymaster

Have you mistaken spanglechick for sparklefish?

Back
Top Bottom