Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Surely Labour will split if he doesn't leave after the GE. The PLP will feel galvanised for a leadership battle but Corbyn would still have the huge mandate from the membership. The PLP will feel they've given him a chance to prove himself at a GE and Corbyn will still want to control the path of the party going forward -

I sense an immovable object being hit by an irresistible force, time to buy popcorn.
That's my guess too, though whether it be a split or fragmentation in different directions will/would be interesting.

In theory at least, the failure of the Corbyn thing could reinvigorate the extra parliamentary left. However I personally don't see that happening either, it just trails off into inertia. Whole thing is a depressing fuck up, even for those of us who were never part of it.

That's my guess too, though whether it be a split or fragmentation in different directions will/would be interesting.

In theory at least, the failure of the Corbyn thing could reinvigorate the extra parliamentary left. However I personally don't see that happening either, it just trails off into inertia. Whole thing is a depressing fuck up, even for those of us who were never part of it.

Indeed. But a split to properly define a clearly left movement might not be a bad idea. The fight will be over who gets the 'Labour' brand, which I don't think should matter, but they obviously will. If Blair can rebrand then what's wrong with calling yourself Real Labour, or something, and just see how long the PLP stand up as themselves, they have no mandate.

well there would have to be another leadership challenge to oust him if he refused to go right? wether he'd win a third after the GE loss I don't know but I don't think he'd be nailed on certain to lose it. Heels have been dug in .

We'll be posting on this thread in years to come in between giving each other advice on retirement homes and dodgy prostates.

Why don't you simply place me on ignore? Then you can save yourself the time and effort of reading and responding.
Why don't you fuck off, or at least say something that relates to what anyone else on this board is actually saying. You come across like a fash troll, pretending to be lefty before revealing a crude anti semitism. Really, read your posts back. Are you proud of them?

Is this a negotiating ploy by corbyn?

He'll go in return for a left winger on the ballot. I cant see how he can possibly stay on after the likely thumping labour are going to get on June 8th.

The Corbyn 'machine' was saying that the local election vote did well in areas that Jeremy had campaigned in. The meaning was clear. No one can decide upon Jeremy until he has met every single last one of us.

He's due round my house in 2027.

I'm getting a lot of begging letters from Labour. One every few days. Will I contribute £1? £2? £5? £10? £20?

What about now?

What about now?

Maybe it would be a good thing if Labour split - in the long term anyway. It's literally just FPTP that's keeping them together at all at this stage.

Why don't you fuck off, or at least say something that relates to what anyone else on this board is actually saying. You come across like a fash troll, pretending to be lefty before revealing a crude anti semitism. Really, read your posts back. Are you proud of them?

I what? Well I post on other forums and I have been using the name mikey mikey for over 13 years and not once have I posted anything anti-semitic or in sympathy with fascism. I invite anybody to quote anything I have posted that would suggest otherwise. This post above is a deliberate smear. So if that is what is on the menu, belboid, let say make up shit about you. Something like, I think you are a secret Islamophobe and mysoginist and racist and you are cruel to animals.

Last edited:
I what? Well I post on other forums and I have been using the name mikey mikey for over 13 years and not once have I posted anything anti-semitic or in sympathy with fascism. I invite anybody to quote anything I have posted that would suggest otherwise. This post above is a deliberate smear. So if that is what is on the menu, belboid, let say make up shit about you. Something like, I think you are a secret Islamophobe and mysoginist and racist and you are cruel to animals.
This *will* end well :cool:

Indeed until he can Jarvis or Cooper there will be no choice but to continue writing articles in the Tory Press, leak shit and take money from people who like to dress up as Nazis.

I haven't accused you of posting anything anti Semitic, I am pointing out how shit your posts are. The only other people I've seen who have been that bad have been fash pretending not to be. That is how shit your posts are.

I note you haven't bothered trying to defend the actual contents of your drivel.

I'm getting a lot of begging letters from Labour. One every few days. Will I contribute £1? £2? £5? £10? £20?

What about now?

What about now?
Same as... what I do think is funny in my local elections last week , labour weren't even on the ballot paper

You crusade to never leave an error unrefuted is admirable but I doubt that is your only reason for how you treat people that you don't agree with

Eh?

it does seem like you're often expressing (understandable) frustration at / responding to the all pervasive anti Corbo clusterfuck elsewhere, on here, despite the fact that it's largely not actually happening on here - which makes your posts feel a bit abstract / detached from the convos that are happening on here.

Mikey was among those trying to spam the board with Beeley/Bartlett shit which might count as boosting anti-semitism considering their views and political associates. But was this due to naivety or malice? :hmm:

it does seem like you're often expressing (understandable) frustration at / responding to the all pervasive anti Corbo clusterfuck elsewhere, on here, despite the fact that it's largely not actually happening on here - which makes your posts feel a bit abstract / detached from the convos that are happening on here.

Thanks cantsin but I would like to point out the title of the thread.

Mikey was among those trying to spam the board with Beeley/Bartlett shit which might count as boosting anti-semitism considering their views and political associates. But was this due to naivety or malice? :hmm:

Indeed, I think I may have been a secret Nazi and been completely unaware of it. Either that, or you are a paid shill of ISIL and you are unaware of it.

Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom