Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

romdis031.JPG

People can kill Sean Bean. Corbyn at this point appears to be the Terminator, he's just walking around quietly ignoring the PLP
Shurely, you mean a frightened, frail old man, held hostage by his carers and hard left minders? :confused:

Was the Ninth Legion's Eagle ever recovered from darkest Britannia?
Seem to remember the historicity of that is a bit shakier, ie might have just gone off the muster roll rather than being annihilated. Pickman's will know, the bastard.

This report is really important for a number of reasons, note especially how little coverage women got.

Re: Corbyn: He got an awful lot of flack about being at fault for losing the Remain vote from Labour politicians. However despite personally receiving just 6.1% of all media coverage on the EU Referendum and Labour's remain coverage accounting for just 15% of all media reports, 63% of Labour voters still voted REMAIN. Note: Tory Remain politicians had 41% of all media coverage but only 42% of Tory's voted Remain.

CmdmFSKWcAENLqM.jpg:large

Also note.

upload_2016-7-4_12-37-6.png

When she resigned she then said:

upload_2016-7-4_12-37-56.png

When people say "he's ineffective" it's perhaps amazing Labour are having any effect at all given he's getting next to no coverage.

'The Eagle has Landed'
- no, I'm not quite ready yet
'It's one small step for ...'
- hang on, I haven't got me helmet on'
'Oh, fuck this, let's go with Buzz Aldrin'

Back
Top Bottom