Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is it possible to get allergic to something you have been using for a long time?

salltbro

So I used to use the ordinary's salicylic acid for almost 6 months and my skin have not been better . I used to use the product because I had really small pimples and uneven texture which I suffered with for a long time and when I used the product for the first time it really helped from the first day which was great I finished the first bottle normally and started a new bottle and it was normal throughout using it as well but suddenly when there was a very small amount left in the bottle I started getting allergic to it or I think was an allergy as my undereye got really swollen and keep in mind I have never been allergic to anything except my lactose intolerance I wanted to know if it was possible and maybe why it's happening ? also I haven't change anything in my diet nor didn't change my sheets nothing was new.

Yes - certainly possible. Worth trying to expose your skin to it in a controlled way to establish whether there is a pattern to the reactions.

.. but suddenly when there was a very small amount left in the bottle I started getting allergic to it or I think was an allergy as my undereye got really swollen and keep in mind I have never been allergic to anything ..
Is this a liquid that you should shake before use.

Perhaps the stuff in the bottom of the bottle was more concentrated than you are used to?

Back
Top Bottom