Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

It just keeps getting worse:

Elon Musk: “Nobody has even bothered to ki!l Kamala because it’s pointless. HAHA. What do you achieve? Nothing, you just bought another puppet”

View attachment 445950

source
These twats don’t actually live in the real world at all. The sense of separation between them and the actual real of human life is stark and yes I do blame the algorithms somewhat. It’s like a meshing with technology, transhumanism, where the machine and the human is inseparable. It’s almost impossible to separate musk from x. The two are one. From the outside they look pathetic. I refuse to engage with any of these fucking platforms. It doesn’t make me any better but I get a sense that my mind is clearer, calmer. Join the conversation! No thanks.

These twats don’t actually live in the real world at all. The sense of separation between them and the actual real of human life is stark and yes I do blame the algorithms somewhat. It’s like a meshing with technology, transhumanism, where the machine and the human is inseparable. It’s almost impossible to separate musk from x. The two are one. From the outside they look pathetic. I refuse to engage with any of these fucking platforms. It doesn’t make me any better but I get a sense that my mind is clearer, calmer. Join the conversation! No thanks.
It's still twitter not x despite rebranding.

I think it's a bit simpler than that. People like Musk and Tucker Carlson - billionaires and rich grifters respectively - are disconnected from suffering any real consequences for their actions. If ordinary folks had done even a quarter of what they did, they would be in prison already. But unfortunately we live in a socio-economic systems that makes it significantly easier to get away with being a total piece of shit if one has enough wealth. Capitalism creates monsters, while also convincing many people that this is natural and inevitable.

I think it's a bit simpler than that. People like Musk and Tucker Carlson - billionaires and rich grifters respectively - are disconnected from suffering any real consequences for their actions. If ordinary folks had done even a quarter of what they did, they would be in prison already. But unfortunately we live in a socio-economic systems that makes it significantly easier to get away with being a total piece of shit if one has enough wealth. Capitalism creates monsters, while also convincing many people that this is natural and inevitable.
The best is when by their admirers they are some how fused with “logic and reason and facts” when scratch beneath the surface or not even do that and musk appears often genuinely less rational than my 12 year old. Genuinely.

Last edited:
The Verge:

He could have released comprehensive safety data for the company’s Full Self-Driving feature that showed real progress for the driver-assist feature, contradicting all the crowdsourced data that’s out there making FSD look truly awful. .... He could have provided an ounce of detail about the Cybercab’s technology stack, including its sensors, vision system, and onboard processing power. And he could have shocked the industry and surprised many of his doubters by embracing lidar, the laser sensor that serves as a crucial redundant system for every other driverless vehicle on Earth.

But he did none of those things. Instead, he put on what arguably looked like a great show, complete with fake movie posters, a ton of delicious-looking food, and robot bartenders. And he fell back on the same old, tired promises of a fully autonomous vehicle that was “just two years away.”

No speed bumps in America then.

I saw some robots, don't know what they do. (he said "everything"), a bus thing that will never be able to actually travel on any roads and a cab that uses driverless technology that he's been claiming works for the last five years and never actually does.

How people still swallow this shit I do not know.

JohnnyCab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom