Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

Sexually-charged Gavin cosplay

View attachment 359621

this happened two blocks from where i live. it was the night NYC antifa went against the proud boys, leading later to mcinnes' departure from the group.

this is outside the local Republican club (the building with the flag in the background left) and he had the sword becuase he was re-creating and celebrating inside the hall an act of political murder, a fact that curiously got left out of most reports of the fracas: :Assassination of Inejirō Asanuma - Wikipedia

but what i came to post is this story of musk's admirably mature reaction to the fact the our great preisdent outscored him on twitter.

Sometimes I get the urge to create a new account and return to Twitter...then I read stuff like this. How pathetic.

but what i came to post is this story of musk's admirably mature reaction to the fact the our great president outscored him on twitter.

I know an American anarchist who's a Chiefs fan. I'm sure he will have been delighted about the result anyway, but finding out that Biden and Musk were both supporting the Eagles must make it that much sweeter.

Seen people recommending, of all things, a YouTube comment as being quite insightful:
aa6c65aa59caf961361592a10fa7eb111874d17d.pnj

Back
Top Bottom