Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Irish equal marriage referendum

Not sure how reliable the source is but extremely early tallies in cork central day 65% yes, about 55% in cork south west, promising signs aiiit!

David Quinn editor of the catholic voice, founder of the Iona institute, and rancid lying right wing fundamentalist fuck has conceded that the yes vote will pass.

There's talk of yes being carried by every constituency in the country.

David Quinn editor of the catholic voice, founder of the Iona institute, and rancid lying right wing fundamentalist fuck has conceded that the yes vote will pass.

There's talk of yes being carried by every constituency in the country.
Even Donegal?

Even Donegal?

Yup.

Why what's your problem with my Donegal? :hmm:

Our correspondent Fiach Kelly reports that Tiernan Brady of YesEquality says Ballyshannon and Bundoran in his native Donegal are going Yes. Fiach also says Nenagh is 60-40 Yes on early tallies, and Carrick-on-Suir is 77-33 in the first bo

Why single out donegal then? It's not like a weird backward insane place. Oh no wait it is. :D

Anyway sure didn't lovely Daniel come out in favour of a yes.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I suppose there are lots of other things to be angry at Labour for.

I dont' think that Labour will be able to turn this into general election success.

Now if you really want to vomit
"

Cavan-Monaghan is 50-50.

But it's y'know Monaghan, they're still struggling to get their heads around the whole Earth revolving around the sun business.

nice one Irish people. Now we can look forward to assorted nut jobs claiming the next incident of inclement weather to be gods punishment on the evil sodomites and their enablers.

Back
Top Bottom