Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Irish Politics Thread

Interesting assumption on your part he is arse orientated. I am under the impression that plenty of same sex, as with hetero sex, relationships involve other proclivities.
It's a myriad of different acts, of course it's not just confined to anal (giving or receiving). Plenty of gay men don't indulge.

Am riled up by certain comments because fed up of having to wade through the homophobia surrounding any high profile Irish person (regardless of politics) over the years. It's only got worse with social media.

More Irish history than current Irish politics, but it seems that a lost IRA film from 1972 has been uncovered: Exposed: The true story of a lost documentary.

I'm not surprised it was buried for decades, seeing as people's faces (in the process of making bombs, engaging in ambushes, etc) are clearly visible for the Crown forces to see. So I'm not sure why they actually made this :confused:

Anyway, it's available now on BBC i-player: The Secret Army

The film was developed in London as their was no ability to develop the film in Ireland so MI5/MI6 got a personal preview not standing the two makers were known to Spooks

Depends on your opinion of the DUP
There was a case about twenty years where a young DUP guy was being groomed for stardom as a new politician. Then he was done for indecent exposure.

The local sleazy tabloid doorstepped him ("we expose the DUP sex pest"), whereupon he invited in the reporter and snapper and proceeded to do a striptease for them.

BRAINBLEACH FOR EVERYBODY

Back
Top Bottom