Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Iran

Bolton wants to provoke Iran into blockading Hormuz as a justification for a military strike. I was sat near some navy officers on the train a couple of weeks ago and they were talking about a large mobilisation and that they expected to be in Bahrain for the rest of the year.
Loose lips sink ships.

That's kind of my point.

And Anthony Eden was off his head from stomach complaints during the original Suez crisis too.
i think president truman said, after receiving news that us forces had retaken the philippines, that he wouldn't have been able to locate them within a thousand miles on a globe.

This is no better, and no less stupid, than the WMD crap if some years ago.
The US will find an excuse, that will eventually get busted, but that's far too late as the bombs have dropped and loads of people are dead.

Not that I like the Iranian leadership, but I think of all the civilians that are going to die for political idiocy.

I doubt Trump will actually go to war with Iran. He's just playing tough guy. He doesn't want to go into the election with the US bogged down in another mid east war.

Trump has bypassed Congress to sell $7bn worth of arms to Saudi and UAE in order to "defend against Iran" and is sending 1500 more US troops to the middle east in a move that doesnt particularly look like a peacemaking one.

Donald Trump to bypass Congress on $7bn Saudi Arabia weapons sales

"Mr Pompeo said he had made the determination "that an emergency exists which requires the immediate sale" of the weapons "in order to deter further the malign influence of the government of Iran throughout the Middle East region".
"He said the transfers "must occur as quickly as possible in order to deter further Iranian adventurism in the Gulf and throughout the Middle East".

I had a long chat on this earlier in the week. The U.K. is firmly confident Iran being behind the attacks on ships. But seems that UKG is having difficulty accessing the US and KSA discussion / report on this. Like really not getting anything factual back, just reassurances .

So then, non specific state player used skulduggery , buster crabb frogmen and limpet mines to target ships at anchor but ensure that no one was hurt and there was no oil leakage . This is the presentation to the UN that preempted my post on this the other day. Tbf , if it was Israel, I would have expected more fireworks from the action.

'State actor' behind UAE tanker attacks

^
Just read that - Still only accusations with absolutely no evidence and absolutely no reason for Iran to do it.
The only people with reason to bomb these ships are all saying it was Iran - but can't actually produce any evidence or even supply a reason.

The Saudi pretend royals wants a war but don't actually want to start if because they're so fucking unpopular anyways and starting a war against Iran might very well fuck them over.

Israel wants a war but can't fight it and are also extremely unpopular so any attack by them might well bring action against Israel from a variety of countries, so they'll push for America to be their bitches and do it for them.

The US are into a war, want an excuse (or will make one up), and they need something to divert attention from their shite government.

Will we see yet another war based on made up bollocks? Maybe.

Iranian news outlets are reporting that they've rescued 44 crew from one of the ships. Also Iranian news outlets were amongst the first to report the incidents.

So then, non specific state player used skulduggery , buster crabb frogmen and limpet mines to target ships at anchor but ensure that no one was hurt and there was no oil leakage . This is the presentation to the UN that preempted my post on this the other day. Tbf , if it was Israel, I would have expected more fireworks from the action.

'State actor' behind UAE tanker attacks

I know little of what torpedo damage looks like on a ship, so I googled images. None of them looked like the photo in the link.

A Chinese built tanker when China is one of Iran's biggest pals

IMO number 9568495
Name of the ship KOKUKA COURAGEOUS
Type of ship OIL/CHEMICAL TANKER
MMSI 371880000
Gross tonnage 19349 tons
DWT 27000 tons
Year of build 2010
Builder ZHEJIANG PENINSULA SHIP INDUSTRY - ZHOUSHAN, CHINA

This is looking as fishy as fuck

A Chinese built tanker when China is one of Iran's biggest pals

IMO number 9568495
Name of the ship KOKUKA COURAGEOUS
Type of ship OIL/CHEMICAL TANKER
MMSI 371880000
Gross tonnage 19349 tons
DWT 27000 tons
Year of build 2010
Builder ZHEJIANG PENINSULA SHIP INDUSTRY - ZHOUSHAN, CHINA

This is looking as fishy as fuck

Who built the thing is fucking irrelevant. What a surprise to find you grasping at straws for conspiracies hey?

Basically you're an expert now. :rolleyes:

No, silly fucker, I said I wasn't an expert but the damage looked different to other pictures of ships with torpedo strikes against them.
If you're going to twist what I wrote, try to do it in a way that doesn't make you look so fucking stupid. :)

Who built the thing is fucking irrelevant. What a surprise to find you grasping at straws for conspiracies hey?

Not really, not when a Chinese built ship, on route to Iran from China, and intending to deliver Iranian oil to China is attacked.
What the fuck would Iran want to attack that for?

Given Iran had absolutely nothing to gain and a lot to lose, one has to ask who benefits from this mess.

There you go repeating it again as a pertinent fact to establishing what might have happened. Why is who built them in 2010 and 2016 relevant?

There you go repeating it again as a pertinent fact to establishing what might have happened. Why is who built them in 2010 and 2016 relevant?

Because it's Chinese in every way so the last thing Iran is likely to attack - Sorry I need to state the fucking obvious for thick fuckers.

Back
Top Bottom