Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

If primary schools/nurseries open on 4th January, will you send your children?

Yup, Mrs K's (new) head is just awaiting some political cover to close in T4. They've done all the prep to go to remote learning.

Don't forget the rule of 6 people - unless you're a teacher, in which case sit in a room for 6 hours with thirty kids who lick you...

My kids range from 32 to 18 so not a problem for me personally, I don't know if Eldest is going to send her son (4 in a week) to nursery, perhaps I shall ask her.

Got one at primary and one at secondary. We're tier 4 so the school is shut but they've both had assemblies online via Teams.

The schools seem much more organised for online teaching this time around.

Got one at primary and one at secondary. We're tier 4 so the school is shut but they've both had assemblies online via Teams.

The schools seem much more organised for online teaching this time around.

We’re tier 4 too, why on earth are our primary schools open???

My brothers kids (4 of them accross 3 schools in West and North Yorkshire) are staying at home for at least 2 weeks. My neighbours here are both teaching this week in Hackney and Haringey, but one of them teaches special needs and was a keyworkers kids teacher in the Spring lockdown, so I don't know the situation. My other neighbour teaches at a college in Hackney and she's not going in, they're working online.

Back
Top Bottom