Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Now way was that a pen. Would feel gutted if that had been gave against us.

But still would have been 2-1. Three more points.

I mean literally the first match report I look at

The flagging Jota couldn’t quite bring the ball under control. But as Guaita closed in, he had an even better idea.

It was a terrible decision by referee Kevin Friend, who even with the benefit of his own eyes, the VAR and several replays failed to spot that Jota had veered to the right in order to engineer a collision with Guaita, who could do little about it.

I mean literally the first match report I look at

The flagging Jota couldn’t quite bring the ball under control. But as Guaita closed in, he had an even better idea.

It was a terrible decision by referee Kevin Friend, who even with the benefit of his own eyes, the VAR and several replays failed to spot that Jota had veered to the right in order to engineer a collision with Guaita, who could do little about it.
Would have been 2-1 anyway. Shouldn't have been a pen, Jota didn't cheat.

You haven't changed my mind, just posting for no reason again.

Good in the Portuguese League , prob best player in the league this season before Xmas . Pacy wide attacker/ winger. Likes a shot on goal. Of course how that may translate to the EPL is always an issue but potentially a good signing .
Indeed. Spurs seemed keen on him and (league aside) he scores goals.

Fir the purposes of a joke (Liverpool have apparently sent a 'delegation' to meet with Diaz to discuss terms and have his medical. I'd hate one of the physios who has to stay in Kirkby in Febuary, whilst their colleagues swan off to Columbia for the weekend. Never said it was a good joke), I found out that the Columbian national team don't actually play in Bogota, instead playing in Barranquilla.

For some reason, I thought that was interesting.

I know you can't tell too much from YouTube highlight reels but he looks quick with a good shot on him. Needs to cut out the "nicking it oast the defender at the last moment" stuff though, he'll get found out by better defenders than he's used to.

I know you can't tell too much from YouTube highlight reels but he looks quick with a good shot on him. Needs to cut out the "nicking it oast the defender at the last moment" stuff though, he'll get found out by better defenders than he's used to.
Klopp will raise his game to PL level. He is joining a pretty happy club with a strong squad comaradary and support.

Very few kids born in the La Guajira region actually have. To this day, it remains one of the most neglected areas by the Colombian government - where 4,770 Wayuu children died from malnutrition between 2008 and 2016.

The humanitarian crisis still persists and has drawn attention from organisations such as the United Nations and Human Rights Watch.

When 'Pocillo' Diaz first met the young winger in 2015, the coach was astonished by how underweight he looked.

Back
Top Bottom