Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Klopp has already made clear his feelings about the ongoing Covid crisis in this evening’s programme notes. “My message around this has always been simple and clear, I hope: I trust experts. I follow the advice of smart, educated people who know their field because they’ve dedicated their lives to it and have studied it ... Ignore those who pretend to know. Ignore lies and misinformation. Listen to people who know best. If you do that, you end up wanting the vaccine and the booster ... Clearly we hope disruption is minimal, but that’s not in our hands and nor should it be. Again, we must trust those who know best, those with the knowledge. We just want as many people as possible to be safe. Health has to be the priority always. Health of participants, staff and supporters.” The full text can be found here.

:thumbs:

Yes. I'll break it to him that Hell will be a chilly place by the time he gets one when he's older, mind.

That was a great game and again glad teams time wasting get bit in the arse in injury time that is their own doing.

Had a feeling after Salah’s penalty miss that it wasn’t going to be our night. We weren’t clinical, Leicester were.

Fair play to Leicester. Played without their normal centre half’s . Defended well , and caused Liverpool plenty of probs on their left hand side . Back to the wall performance over 90mins which Klopp couldn’t fix .

Back
Top Bottom