Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Have been listening to and reading up on his stats via the Athletic and they are impressive. Tend to avoid YouTube compilations as they don't give a decent representation, just the sexy stuff 😁
You’ve seen the video I posted on the Bees thread then for Josh Dadilva :)

You’ve seen the video I posted on the Bees thread then for Josh Dadilva :)
Not yet but I will 😁

Diaz has excellent stats across the board. He is playing in the Portuguese League which is not PL standard. That said he will not have had the service LFC can offer.

He is faster than all the LFC forwards and can play all forward positions. Also his goal to game ratio is excellent (14 in 18 league appearances) as is his XG.

FA Cup at Anfield
12pm kick off and on ITV

Perfect Sunday 😎

Predictions?

Am interested to see what squad Klopp puts out. There are 5 substitutions available and a lot of players needing a run out.

Gomez? Thiago? Elliott? Ox? Others?

FA Cup at Anfield
12pm kick off and on ITV

Perfect Sunday 😎

Predictions?

Am interested to see what squad Klopp puts out. There are 5 substitutions available and a lot of players needing a run out.

Gomez? Thiago? Elliott? Ox? Others?
Mixture of noobs and first teamers I expect. Obvs Salah and Mane have their own party to attend which leaves us a little light up front but elsewhere we'll be fine. Expect to see Konate, Thiago, Kelleher, Milly, maybe Jones and Keita

My shout was 4-1 so not far off.

Not the best of games, scrappy at times but job done. Chuffed for Elliott and thank fuck Diaz does not seem injured 🤔

20220206_135706.jpg

Lovely strike from Elliott - didn't look like he'd been out for so long did he? Also pleased Diaz didn't play for half an hour then be injured for months. It looked pretty nasty initially. At half-time I was wondering if all those missed corners might come back to haunt us.

Fair result in the end though, just took us a bit to get it together.

No comments on the dodgy decisions? 🤔

Harris / Konate's challenge was never a penalty.

The Cardiff handball was more deserving of a penalty than that ^

Harris / Kelleher would not have surprised me if a red card was shown but it was reckless rather than denying a goal scoring opportunity.

Would a red for Kelleher changed the result? Probably not.

Harris / Konate's challenge was never a penalty.

The Cardiff handball was more deserving of a penalty than that ^

Harris / Kelleher would not have surprised me if a red card was shown but it was reckless rather than denying a goal scoring opportunity.

Would a red for Kelleher changed the result? Probably not.
Point is if Salah had gone down in box like that Liverpool get a penalty and we all know that. The decisions wouldn’t have changed a thing but it’s the obvious bias shown to big teams which makes me happy we are nowhere near getting promoted anytime soon.

Getting nervous now.

Well a bit, I just wanted to put something on topic before I say: anyone watching/listening to this pn the BBC website, have they changed the colour to the 'play sign' from blue to green or is my phone fucked/am I have a migraine?

Getting nervous now.

Well a bit, I just wanted to put something on topic before I say: anyone watching/listening to this pn the BBC website, have they changed the colour to the 'play sign' from blue to green or is my phone fucked/am I have a migraine?
Happened on my phone too.

Good win tonight was dreading a late Leicester equaliser but delighted to see 2-0. Still in the race

This from a prominent member of LFC Online:

"Well, considering he has had no time to bed in or be educated on runs in behind, inside out, outside in runs, short diagonal outside in runs off the back off the full back in behind the CB in our system in conjunction with the rest of our players, I thought he was absolutely sensational tonight, loved work rate, aggression and competitive nature of his game too, going to be a pressing monster too"

Back
Top Bottom