Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Well, no footballer at that level deserves the wages they're on, but that aside he should probably get what he's asking for - you can't really argue he's been so important the last few years
What is Penaldo in at Utd?

£560k a week is it? Lot of money for a merch player who covers 70 yards in 90 mins and goal hangs.

Starting to get the fear 🙄
Salah has scored seven goals in eight games - including two goal-of-the-season contenders. He is joint top of the scorers list with Jamie Vardy - and joint second on assists with four.

Ronaldo, by contrast, has three goals and no assists in five games - fewer than Hwang Hee-chan, Ismaila Sarr, Callum Wilson and Neal Maupay.

In all competitions, the gap between Salah (12 goals) and Ronaldo (six goals) is starker.

Well, no footballer at that level deserves the wages they're on, but that aside he should probably get what he's asking for - you can't really argue he's been so important the last few years

I don't really blame him for wanting the money tbh. It's mad that footballers get paid that much but it's not his doing is it. And he's right to say he's at the top tier of the game right now and has a market value to match. It's more the attempt to simultaneously put out 'pay me as much as Ronaldo and De Bruyne or I'll find someone who will' and 'Love This Club, want to stay forever' is a pretty grating and patronising bit of media management.

Back
Top Bottom