Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Didn't watch it all but the standard of play was astonishing at times.

My prediction for the top 4 are probably now:

City - Liverpool - Chelsea - just about equal at the moment, but in that order if really pushed
United - distant 4th, which will become clear with their run of games over the next month.

I stored a clip of that for use on here :)
He did all the right things - alternated ironic half smiles with insane snarling, got in the face of the 4th official, waved his arms to garner sympathy from the crowd. Not sure if he kicked a water bottle though, so maybe just a 9/10 on the Neil Warnock Scale. Good effort though.

Liverpool had a poor first 45
Could/Should have won the it in second 45
Who knows if another 45 was in the game

There was magic and failure equally from some LFC players. Half the players seemed to drift into then out of form across both halves.

Both sides looked amazing when they got their shit together. Watching teams like Man Utd, Barca and Real dropping points makes it seem like a much bigger game than it was.

I'd also like to add that seeing Guardiola having a temper tantrum is one of the absolute joys of football. The delight I used to get from seeing Mourhino pouting and sulking was nothing to that. :thumbs:
After Klopp had made a statement about footballers having the vaccine :D

PotM is Ronaldo 🙄

Know I am biased here but got to agree with this. Especially given the opposition teams their goals were scored, not to mention the quality of said goals.

PRonaldo I guess 🙄

A bunch of tap-ins, no assists and a sulk down the tunnel vs. six goals, three assists and the best player in the world at the moment.

Yet the latter doesn't win Player of the Month!

It's staggering, but not at all surprising.

Nice on Salah lad :)

So far this term, the Egyptian has netted nine times in nine appearances, finding the back of the net in eight of those – against Norwich, Chelsea, Leeds, Crystal Palace, Brentford, Man City, AC Milan and twice at Porto.

This weekend is likely to bring his 200th start for Liverpool in all competitions, and two goals against Watford would see him become the highest-scoring African in the history of the Premier League.

Drogba is the current record-holder, having struck 104 times in 254 top-flight games, but Salah is close to eclipsing the former Chelsea striker with his current tally being 103 in just 165 outings.

Sadio Mane (99) sits third in the list, with Emmanuel Adebayor (97) and Yakubu (95) making up the rest of the top five.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom