Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love Brighton and Hove Albion

Solly March ffs. Four goals in four league games. He'd only scored four in the last five seasons.

UTA

ALBION ALBION.

Get in there 😁

Pissed off though that Fabinho may have broken wee Ferguson. That was a red card all day long. Nasty, needless tackle.

ALBION ALBION.

Get in there 😁

Pissed off though that Fabinho may have broken wee Ferguson. That was a red card all day long. Nasty, needless tackle.
Two rerd cards could have easily been given to Liverool. I have really liked LFC since Sportsnight with Coleman in the 1970s; shame to see the clogging this afternoon.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Two rerd cards could have easily been given to Liverool. I have really liked LFC since Sportsnight with Coleman in the 1970s; shame to see the clogging this afternoon.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
Aye. Robertsons challenge late on was another bad one. Its almost like theyve gone back to the Souness days.

They've nothing on the Guru Nanak FC Crew...which is me.

Just me.

❤️

Sounds like a Punjabi version of Sandy Albion, the club I grew up with, which is about as English as you can get. Barring Gobion Goblins, the same weird Sandy Sunday outfit.

❤️

Sounds like a Punjabi version of Sandy Albion, the club I grew up with, which is about as English as you can get. Barring Gobion Goblins, the same weird Sandy Sunday outfit.

The gurdwara in Gravesend is huge. Needs to be for the community. When the new gurdwara was built, we built a football ground the gurdwara football team, Guru Nanak FC, a county level outfit that started out for the newly arrived Sikh immigrants but since expanded.

I love taking in games there, i really do. Football and then on into the gurdwara is perfection. The games can be variable....I once watched every home game and half the aways and was always the only away fan. That season Guru Nanak lost every game and finished on -2 points.

My younger son is a Brighton fan- not sure how you get to supporting them, given our East Midlands habitat, yet he does. I am going to try and get hospitality tickets when they play against the Forest. I've no chance of getting standard price tickets.

We (Fulham) absolutely robbed you on Saturday, I was at the game. Pleasant enough ground, wasn't so keen on the sniffer dogs on entry mind! Had to chuck my stash, albeit a small amount for emergencies if I got too drunk.

Saturday's second half was an absolute thing of beauty! Also some of the worst abuse I have heard from a club's supporters towards their own players.

So coming up it Leeds away, Palace at home and then a visit from Grimsby in the cup.

Exciting times and the potential for much pain.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

I'm looking forward to GTFC playing Brighton. I've got my Harry on order. I'm hoping the lucky streak will last. Giant killing!

Grimsby sold out their 4,621 ticket allocation to solely to season ticket holders this morning.

So I’ll be watching on TV. 🫤

Still, the beer’s cheaper and I can drink it in my seat 🍻

They won't be Town supporters though. They'll be bandwagon jumpers.
...who just happened to also be/know season ticket holders?
I'm sure some will be friends/family and maybe a few sold on, but they've only been available since after the Newport match last night and only to GTFC season ticket holders - some people left the match early to join the queue which isn't great.

...who just happened to also be/know season ticket holders?
I'm sure some will be friends/family and maybe a few sold on, but they've only been available since after the Newport match last night and only to GTFC season ticket holders - some people left the match early to join the queue which isn't great.

I didn't mean to sound so miserable :D

It's just I remember my local league team once took 55000 to Wembley with locals who weren't fans using it as a big day out at the expense of true fans.

Eta....I really am a cynical old goat aren't i

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom