Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love Brighton and Hove Albion

Well not as big a score as I thought it might be after that early goal. GY isn't out of it yet.

Still spitting feathers after Saturday's debacle. Oh and the apology from Webb - to add to the other apologies - doesn't really hit the spot.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

As a Celtic supporter semi finals are very regular occurences. This is only the 2nd one in my 30 years in Brighton. Its very exciting. UTA.

I have just watched that whole game and I am absolutely gutted for Brighton. My son is a fan and I have managed to secure tickets for the Forest game on Wednesday which should make up for his disappointment (but add to mine).

I'm a Man U fan, but disappointed for Brighton (if that makes any sense at all). You were the better team, though chances were pretty even. Not sure if De Gea actually did scuff up the spot before the missed pen, but he was being a twat. I'd love a 'shut the fuck up and get on your line' rule when pens are being taken. Awful for March and you were just unlucky that United finally got a shootout right.

Back
Top Bottom