Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

It's hard not to speculate whilst watching him as to whether his somewhat shifty demeanour and the occasional slightly odd turn of phrase is simply someone under immense, unfair pressure being asked "when did you stop beating your wife" style questions, with KGM's ever present subtle, sensitive and understated style doing it's best to put the interviewee in a relaxed and un-defensive mood, or something much, much darker.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person, however, which Proctor has a couple of times in today's media appearances, comes across as immensely weird and intense, though, whatever the circumstances. Let alone these circumstances.
Must admit I usually think he's an antagonistic arse, too much interrupting, never gets anything out of his interviewees. That interview was well conducted though, just the right balance of interrogation whilst there's a possible legal process to think about - along with a proper note of contempt for a rich powerful man who used rentboys a generation younger than himself.

Pleaded guilty to paying for sex with underage boy. More than mannerisms. Stick to your high ground.
Let's just say KCG was making a reasonable point when he guessed, assumed, suggested that Proctor 'hovered' around the age of consent when selecting youths for sex.

Odd mannerisms and eccentric behaviour are not an indication that a person is or might be a murdering rapist.
Correct, but that C4 News interview revealed a number of Proctor's characteristics and beliefs that undermine the credibility of his denials. Amongst other things, his perception that using (then) under-age sex-workers constituted "consensual sex" was perhaps most troubling. Added to which he appeared willing to deny and lie about conduct for which he had pleaded guilty and was convicted. This all has to be set in the context of the times and Proctor's role/position within the political class. His electoral victory for thatcher's tories in Basildon was emblematic of the vermin's socially conservative stranglehold on political culture that produced Section 28 of the Local Government Act in the year following his conviction. In the interview with KGM Proctor once again demonstrated the hypocrisy and self-interest of the cohort of gay tory MPs who were, for the sake of their own career self-interest, anxious to conceal their own sexual orientation whilst supporting homophobic legislation.

All of which tends to suggest that Proctor is a very unpleasant example of a narcissistic psychopath willing to put his own sexual gratification above the law concerning consensual sex. Not a great basis for his very strident and high-profile denials of the most recent allegations, and nothing to do with having odd mannerisms or 'eccentric' behaviour.

Also...when asked what he was doing when he went to Dolphin Sq. Proctor appeared to be smirking at the lack of credibility of his own account when he said he'd "been visiting a General" and that the meeting had be witnessed by a "girl" acting as "secretary" to the "General".
:facepalm:

Also...when asked what he was doing when he went to Dolphin Sq. Proctor appeared to be smirking at the lack of credibility of his own account when he said he'd "been visiting a General" and that the meeting had be witnessed by a "girl" acting as "secretary" to the "General".
:facepalm:
It would be interesting to know if proctor's lawyer's put any restrictions on those interviews. For example he wasn't asked if he'd ever visited Elm House.

It would be interesting to know if proctor's lawyer's put any restrictions on those interviews. For example he wasn't asked if he'd ever visited Elm House.

Maybe. He does say in the press conference statement, though, that he never visited the place and was unaware of its existence.

'all I've got is my MP's pension' of 30 k a year plus your partners wealthy and you tory wanks all have old money stashed. Cheek of it playing the impovrished and wronged man.

Charge him + take away his passport imo

Have you read the allegations that have been made against him? If so, do you honestly think they would stand up in court?

What would be achieved by him being charged, tried and then inevitably acquitted?

'all I've got is my MP's pension' of 30 k a year plus your partners wealthy and you tory wanks all have old money stashed. Cheek of it playing the impovrished and wronged man.

I'm not suggesting he is eating out of bins but he certainly didn't used to be a well off tory - hence the reason why a number of tories gave money to help him setup that shirt business after his conviction saw the end of his career in Westminster.

I'm not suggesting he is eating out of bins but he certainly didn't used to be a well off tory - hence the reason why a number of tories gave money to help him setup that shirt business after his conviction saw the end of his career in Westminster.
might not be eating out of bins but has his snout in the trough

Back
Top Bottom