Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How do you have your kebab?

I like to have 'all the salads ' and chilli sauce , I don't go with the Garlic sauce on kebab brigade.
This sort of thing? #martisan

cc-soho-94.jpg

Occasional chicken or steak kebab - Usually in a pitta but occasionally layered over chopped pitta with yoghurt - can'r remember the name of that one.

Salad and mostly chilli sauce but occasionally garlic sauce.

Sometimes chips, but mostly the kebab itself is enough.
Iskender?

Lamb shish, flatbread from the hellmouth oven, salad and the hottest chilli sauce known to man. Once asked for garlic mayo and the ancient guy who does the meat told me I was wrong, so no garlic mayo.

Thanks to you lot I had to have a kebab for dinner last night. I have been enjoying German Doner Kebab kebabs of late; the pide is fluffier and has seeds (don’t know the name) in it but yesterday it had to be the English style kebab/pide combo. I shamelessly sat and ate it on the bench at Mile End station.
I like it with extra fresh onion and pepperoni and chilli sauce.
It was good.

Small salad?
I'm having a shit day (read: hungry) and this might be the thing that pushes me over the edge. Wash your mouth out.

Large mixed shish with all the salad, as many extra chillies as I can blag and chilli sauce. Chips and rice if I'm eating in; pitta if I'm taking it home (despite the in house double carbs I find wraps are too much bread and the ratio ends up wrong).

But all that is moot because I've just remembered that the good kebabby near me has closed. What a cunt of a day.

I'm having a shit day (read: hungry) and this might be the thing that pushes me over the edge. Wash your mouth out.

Large mixed shish with all the salad, as many extra chillies as I can blag and chilli sauce. Chips and rice if I'm eating in; pitta if I'm taking it home (despite the in house double carbs I find wraps are too much bread and the ratio ends up wrong).

But all that is moot because I've just remembered that the good kebabby near me has closed. What a cunt of a day.
:(

Got some frozen doner/donner meat from Iceland earlier. Not expecting it to be good but have some wraps, onions and bell peppers to use up so giving it a go :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom