Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How about we have a little Morecambe or Blackpool meet up one day over the summer?

What dates shall we meet to drink ALL the booze?

• Saturday 13th August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 20th August

• Saturday 27th August

• Total voters
:D What can I say. T'was a tough choice :hmm:

Esmeralda-BEach-Holguin-Cuba-02.jpg

_52066756_morecambe-bay2.jpg

Is there going to be a meet up? I hope so. I'll make the effort to come, and hope that we still have nivce weather.

If you come to Blackpool on a Friday night in September, there is the splendid added bonus of seeing the Fireworks World Championships, if you don't mind.
These are this year's contenders:
  • Friday 9th September – Australia, Skylighter Fireworks
  • Friday 16th September – Slovakia, Privatex Pyro
  • Friday 23rd September – USA, Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks
  • Friday 30th September – Celebration Display by UK and Winner Announcement
We could have a sweepstake! :D

If you come to Blackpool on a Friday night in September, there is the splendid added bonus of seeing the Fireworks World Championships, if you don't mind.
These are this year's contenders:
  • Friday 9th September – Australia, Skylighter Fireworks
  • Friday 16th September – Slovakia, Privatex Pyro
  • Friday 23rd September – USA, Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks
  • Friday 30th September – Celebration Display by UK and Winner Announcement
We could have a sweepstake! :D
I can't do the 9th but I could do the others. I'm up for it if anyone else is :)
ps Espresso sorry I missed you off the list :)

Yay, seems we might actually get a chance to say hello. The only folks I have met from here were because I knew them from other places. It sounds we could have fun with interesting chat (and maybe silly word games).

No worries, Shirl.
I might be sodding working now if this is now going to be in September. But I'll do my best to pitch up, once we get a date sorted out.

What date might suit you?

I am a bit on the skint side at present, so if I get offered shifts in my part time, evening job, I can't really turn them down in order to go out on the lash. And I only get asked a few days in advance. As a for instance, I might get asked tonight to work Thursday and Saturday of this week or I might not.
It's one of them.
I'll certainly keep an eye on this thread, though. :)

Back
Top Bottom