Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How about we have a little Morecambe or Blackpool meet up one day over the summer?

What dates shall we meet to drink ALL the booze?

• Saturday 13th August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 20th August

• Saturday 27th August

• Total voters
These places are about as grim as it gets :D

Plenty nicer options in Lancashire!

I'm from Blackpool, or near enough - it's all the grim! Top of all kinds of horrible charts. You can squeeze a day out of it I guess though.

Morecambe's not quite as outwardly grim although it's fairly run down too.

Blackpool can be a lot of fun even if it's not having the best time in its history. I think ti would be the best place in Lancashire to meet up. Sea and trams and arcades and rollercoasters and a trip up The Tower with views of the county.
I don't see where else would beat that for a day out.

Do it in Blackpool. I might even fly home for that.

Blackpool in August. Mmmmm, yeessssssss. Haha.

Especially when Rebellion Punk Festival is on (4th-7th) :thumbs:

Does anyone know of any offers for the Pleasure Beach? Often you can get as much as 50% off if you're savvy.

What does the poll need? Dates and place? I don't mind doing it I just need to ensure that its correct x
Only just seen this Kali :oops: Summer's nearly over so just bang a few dates in and we can go from there. I reckon it has to be Blackpool because it's easier for folk to get to by public transport.

Thought public transport is usually more reliable and more often on a saturday than sunday but happy to amend :)

I voted 10th of september but could also probably do the 3rd Sept. or 20th August at a push

Only just seen this Kali :oops: Summer's nearly over so just bang a few dates in and we can go from there. I reckon it has to be Blackpool because it's easier for folk to get to by public transport.
Oh God forgot about this and not free till 22 nd of Sept for 10 days. OK I'll try.

I'm just glad I didn't miss it. Let it be.

I've been spending too much time talking politics to have a proper turn at Mornington Crescent or Word Association recently.

:oops: Sorry. I can't commit until my mother in law books her break away because we are house and dog sitting in Norfolk when she goes. She's booking this week I hope.
No bother. Let me know when you are able to settle on a date and I'll keep the two dates pencilled in.

Back
Top Bottom