Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

I have:

Graham Coxen - tonight.. :cool:
Mozzer - twice
And the mighty SACK SABBATH. :cool: :cool:

And (how could I forget), a Sex Pistols cover band, supported by the fucking MIGHTY Ed Tudor Pole tomorrow.. :cool:

Greenman festival in August. Beautiful surroundings, chilled out. Looking forward to Jack Rose and Sunburned Hand of Man.

milesy said:
morrissey, london paladium, sometime in may...the 21st, i think?

girls aloud, wembley arena, june 3rd :cool:

Look forward to Girls Aloud!, having seen them at Nottingham on the opening night I can confirm that they actually are wicked. And as designated driver was totally sober for the whole thing and glad to remember every minute!

On the looking forward to front can't wait to see Massive Attack at the O2 wireless festival in Leeds. And really want to get tickets to see Snow Patrol so'll wait till I have them till I dare really look forward to it

aarrgghh! I cant believe this...I have bought tickets for The Fall's 30th anniversary gig, but I've lost the fuckers!

And this is after someone sent us tickets they couldnt use for last nights Brian Jonestown MAssacre gig at the Leadmill, but they sent them special delivery - so the postie took them back to the sorting office when no one was in to sign for them!!

the meteors at the islington academy the first weekend in december, and then morrissey at wembley arena the friday after (that'll be a bit of a difference from seeing him at the tiny london palladium earlier this year!)

milesy said:
the meteors at the islington academy the first weekend in december, and then morrissey at wembley arena the friday after (that'll be a bit of a difference from seeing him at the tiny london palladium earlier this year!)

I was really feeling ok about not seeing Morrissey this time because we went to Ally Pally in May but I was listening to you are the quarry last night and now I am kicking myself for not getting tickets.:mad:

Hope you and Tanky enjoy it.:cool:

just got me tickets for ATP Nightmare Before Christmas this morning - hurrah!

(& I found the Fall tic as well, phew!)

belboid said:
just got me tickets for ATP Nightmare Before Christmas this morning - hurrah!

I can't fucking wait for this!

The Melvins, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr, Comets on Fire, Bardo Pond - Fuck yeah!

And many more besides!

Not a lot coming up but looking forward to Morton Valence supporting Misty's Big Adventure on Tuesday at the 100 Club

Dubversion said:
Not a lot coming up but looking forward to Morton Valence supporting Misty's Big Adventure on Tuesday at the 100 Club

Oooh. I'm really liking Misty's big adventure at the moment. Probably won't be able to go to the gig though...

Pendulum in Southampton on the 2nd Nov, followed by vileevils (3 ex pwei) in Derby on the 3rd Nov.

why on earth would you want to go to southampton to see pendulum? :eek:

one time they were billed to play at a club in southampton, they didn't turn up, so the organisers called my cousin in to play in their place - they ushered him in to the club in secrecy and didn't tell the punters that he wasn't pendulum - they thought he rocked :D

so you have been warned ;)

napalm death at the peel tomorow night. :D
then...
tunng at the scala on wednesday
quantic soul orchestra at the jazz cafe sometime in november
nina nastasia, at the scala (i think) also sometime in november

think thats it for now

The Raconteurs next Wednesday - am really looking forward to this, I have definitely come to love them now, especially their live stuff. Plus I get to be close to my beloved Jack *stalker alert*

Primal Scream in November - only going cos it's me best mates favourite band. I'm going cos I love her, and cos I want to see what frame of mind Bobby's going to be in...I'm secretly hoping for an angry drunk shambolic performance...not sure why though

boing! said:
nina nastasia, at the scala (i think) also sometime in november

*makes the thumbs up sign*

I've got tickets to see her in my locale on the same tour. Can't believe she's actually playing our cruddy Midlands town!

Oh, and Little Barry with Junkbox at the 100 Club this Thursday. Haven't seen Little Barry for 'kin years. Anyone seen them recently?

story said:
Oh, and Little Barry with Junkbox at the 100 Club this Thursday. Haven't seen Little Barry for 'kin years. Anyone seen them recently?

i saw them at the social a few months back and they fucking rocked. :cool:

some on my list at mo

zero 7 @ brixton 28/10 (can't go tho)
gogol bordello 04/11 brixton - tickets in hand!
quantic soul orch 16/17/18 Nov
The roots 11/12 Dec
amadou & miriam 11 Dec

Back
Top Bottom