Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

it's actually wanda jackson. wanda jackson at the fucking hobahooteygoblin!! fucking ace!! :D

wanda_jackson_promo.jpg

Today I might be booking a gig that will make El Jefe shit himself with excitement. (Writes memo to clean up DJ booth).

So i've got Shellac, Wanda Jackson, Carlos & The Bandidos, Morton Valence, The Tiger Lillies on the immediate horizon

Anyone mentioned Rancid... they're touring the UK over the next couple of weeks (i know cos me daughter's going) got a support from the King Blues on one of the gigs too :cool:

Anyone mentioned Rancid... they're touring the UK over the next couple of weeks (i know cos me daughter's going) got a support from the King Blues on one of the gigs too :cool:

Going to see them in Bristol on the 4th. :)

just booked tickets for tindersticks and alasdair roberts.

going to get tickets for the luminaire james yorkston xmas gig shortly.

can't decide if i should go to see low or tv on the radio in a couple of weeks. why do they have to be playing on the same night? :(

Apparently, I'm going to see Judas Priest, Testament and Megadeth. Yay.

:D

Ummm, maybe the Damned, and possibly the Buzzcocks in January. NOFX in May, and no doubt anything else that comes up in between.

But not No Doubt, obviously. :mad:

girls aloud are playing the o2 arena in may next year. that is making me very excited :cool:

i can't afford to go and see the bookhouse boys tonight at the ICA after all, but oh well.

The Spivs are playing at the Hub in Whitechapel tonight, i bet I can get people in for free if i think and wish hard enough

Biffy Clyro/Frightened Rabbit - The o2 Academy Brixton or whatever corporate nonsense that place is called these days.

nng... just seen that tindersticks are playing the union chapel next month.
*prepares to sell organs*

tonight the girl won tickets to see pigeon detectives so may be going to that. If only because it's free and of a notification about the gig in a Danish magazine

"English band from Leeds, apparently the Kaiser Chiefs are big fans, but they are not as shit as the Kaiser Chiefs."

:D

Back
Top Bottom