Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Cya there, matey. Well, cya when I've driven from Bristol, parked, and found our way to Camden Lock. :D

On a similar note, we've got a spare for the Night Marchers in Bristol on Wednesday.

Anyone want to come out and see the Big Sound?

it doesn't have any bass on either, huh. iwasn't there when it was done. it's good how the video syncs with the music when the guitar solo starts, the man starts doing the watusi

it doesn't have any bass on either, huh. iwasn't there when it was done. it's good how the video syncs with the music when the guitar solo starts, the man starts doing the watusi

It's a great vid. If you can get an empty bar and a go go girl I will film it for you.
I will only have access to full on TV camera shit until December so place your orders now.

Woo, going to see Mogwai at the Hammersmith Apollo which should make up for binning them to watch the football instead last night. Anyone else going that wants to take pity on a Scottish lad all alone in the big city and go for a pint or two?

I WAS going to Mogwai but there's been some fuck up with the tickets I don't even begin to understand so I'm probably not now. :(

Ah... Sorry to hear. I was just about to pm you to suggest meeting (am going 'billy'). Let me know if it gets sorted out.

i would if i wasn't beer-money free. i spent it all on tuesday night at dingwalls watching the computers and the night marchers. i had a bad, bad head on wednesday morning.

They fucking well did didn't they. Ploughing straight from Like Herod into Batcat was quite possibly the bestest thing I've ever seen, and definitely the loudest.

Back
Top Bottom