Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help. Which 90s band had stars in their logo?

Is there a chance it might have been a temporary thing like their name stylized for a magazine cover, and not a full-time logo?

I think (the ubiquity of) bands with a permanent consnstent branded logo is a fairly modern thing?

dbwfron-01677aaa-cad0-4c39-af7a-504552bd19c4.png

its weird this...i can sort of picture it, its very 90s design style, but cant find an actual band logo...maybe its a mental combination of the two things rather than a real logo

I'm no wiser after looking at '90s album covers and festival line-ups but I liked the trip down memory lane

I guess whatever Deee-Lite dotted their i with here is closer to a shamrock or a swastika than a star

deelite.png

Well I think it was a band who were in the NME a lot. 90s era.

But might be an American band who weren’t actually that cool.

Possibly also a band who used Cuban white red and blue colours?
Maybe it was some passing branding, like for Primal Scream in their ill-advised Americana moment?

Maybe it was some passing branding, like for Primal Scream in their ill-advised Americana moment?

I've considered this. And also the Manics with their whole Cuban era. We don't think it's this. It's more a band with a really obvious logo, sort of Oasis-like but with red white and blue, and stars instead of the holes in the "o" and "a" and "d" letters etc.

It's a specific era, an NME type 90s act, possibly american and not nececarily cool or anything.

I've considered this. And also the Manics with their whole Cuban era. We don't think it's this. It's more a band with a really obvious logo, sort of Oasis-like but with red white and blue, and stars instead of the holes in the "o" and "a" and "d" letters etc.

It's a specific era, an NME era 90s act, possibly american and not nececarily cool or anything.
The Chili Peppers have a sort of asterisk in their logo.

Back
Top Bottom