Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Heinz beans drops tescos

Bring out the Branston.
My grandparents lived near Branston, where the factory still was when I was a kid afaik. The Marmite factory was nearby too, and several breweries. I actually liked the smell in the streets, but it could be a bit overpowering!

Might give Branston a whirl, Heinz  are expensive.

I wonder who will blink first.

I guess it depends on how brand focused people are. If you can't live without Heinz beans then you'll go to another supermarket. If you don't give a shit, you'll just buy something else.

Seems like both parties are rather full of their own self-importance.
Exactly. Who's not buying the cheapest nowadays?

sadly this isn't true, i sat here a while back and read a thing that was about beans in particular, like what weight of beans you actually get in the tin relative to watery sauce, what the ingredients of the sauce are, check and you'll see they're actually not the same thing with different labels on the tins, though sometimes they are obvs.
We had Branstons last night. You have to shake the tin vigorously before opening, or the beans don't come out. The bean to sauce ratio is excellent. Heinz are selling too much water in their overpriced beans.

So that is Heinz dropping Tesco then as Heinz won't supply Tesco.
Heinz won't supply Tesco at the price they want to pay.

Tesco won't buy from Heinz at the price they want to recieve.

Neither is "dropping" the other party any more than the other party is "dropping" them.

Damn.

Ill have to look elsewhere for a tin of baked beans and sausages now. There's fine eating.

What do you mean by that? :confused:
stories about such corporations go past their pr teams for approval.
I have seen it happening.
Think about it, these are all manufactured stories. That fall into journalists laps.
They also work very hardon suppressing news stories that show how much damage we are doing to the planet.

Tesco have a PR department that churn out press releases, and some idle or pushed for time journalists will stick out copy from them without doing any additional work themselves, but Tesco definitely don't get approval on stories about them written by the BBC

Back
Top Bottom