Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jennifer Arcuri spills the beans about 4 year affair with Johnson

Should it?

I thought what Bill Clinton did with his penis had nothing to do with his successful running of America.

What Boris does with his penis has nothing to do with the wrecking of ours.

He should be judged on his professional incompetence not his romantic incompetence.
Clinton was accused of rape and sexual assault. Not really a story of 'doing things with his penis' but, allegedly, 'doing things with his power'.

168903686_10216101846733572_3830722770352465142_n.jpg

No tell us it's not true Mr. Johnson :eek:

Extraordinary details of how Boris Johnson allegedly overruled the advice of staff to promote the business interests of his former lover Jennifer Arcuri and win her affections are revealed in previously unpublished diary extracts by the US businesswoman.

According to one entry, the then London mayor even offered to be her “throttle” in an attempt to accelerate her business career, claims that may reopen the possibility of Johnson facing a potential criminal investigation into misconduct allegations.

The diary entries – which appear to have been written during Arcuri’s affair with Johnson and have been seen by the Observer – also suggest that he broke the rules governing ethical conduct in public office in his dealings with Arcuri.

The handwritten excerpts portray Johnson as desperate to offer help to her in promoting her fledgling business as he pursued a sexual relationship with the then 27-year-old.

One entry recalls how Johnson told her: “How can I be the thrust – the throttle – your mere footstep as you make your career? Tell me: how I can help you?”

both chancers on the make i would suggest.
Yeah, who would keep a diary and write this details in it other than to incriminate at a later date?

One diary entry, from 2012, states that Johnson told her: “I can barely control myself whenever I see you. You make me too excited. Baby I couldn’t wait. All year I have been waiting for you. All year. You drove me nuts. I have thought about no woman as I have thought of you.”

It would be interesting to see the whole diary.... Who are these people :D

I am warming to this Jennifer person. True or not the diary entries she’s flogging now make him look completely ridiculous, the footstool fuckwit. It might actually do some damage because of the patheticness of it all.
If you actually read the story she gave the diaries to a journalist and has now given permission for extracts to be released. Can you link to where you read they've been paid for or is it another bimble fact?

I'm not sure I would describe a man who lacks the power to keep his dick in his trousers, a task even the lowliest of us would consider so trivial as to scarcely require acknowledgment, as 'powerful' tbh.

Maybe that is power though, the ability to just be an aimless sack of uncurated bodily functions and not have to deal with the consequences of any of them. In which case my dog is basically emperor of the universe.

Back
Top Bottom