Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

uk politicians who have dropped their first names

Martin Luther King Jr was originally Michael King Jr. His dad changed both their names after being inspired by a trip to see the sights of the reformation in Germany. So a total name change, but a good move by his dad.

A rare picture of antony from the days when he was still a lizard.
tony-blair-wank.jpeg

He's off his nut.

I hate how obviously intentionally styled this photo is. Look important on phone, coffee on show (shit coffee too), picture with shaggy dog placed in shot. What the fuck is this meant to do, instil confidence, what
never mind the shit coffee, what about the shit carpet?

that's a waiting room of some sort, the combination of awful carpet and awful chairs.

Posh office I reckon. My office has stained worn carpet and chairs that were reclaimed from the room all the broken stuff gets put in
something's going on there
upload_2019-8-22_11-21-18.png
that cord's supposed to be against the wall, it presents a trip hazard wandering off 18" or more from the wall. the only reason that's there is to give a vague impression it's supposed to be there when it's obviously draped there to show her in some sort of mock relaxed work environment. i hold by my belief it's a waiting room with the phone brought it purely for that shot

I reckon Gid added George cos Gideon is weird, and Boris dropped Alexander because it isn't.

And Johnson the Younger spelling Jo sans 'e' - what the fuck's that all about…?! If you didn't know who he was and saw his name written down you'd think he was a girl. Why'd he want people to think he was a girl…?!:confused: Fucking weirdo.

John Vincent Cable
Paddy Ashdown's real name was Jeremy (he was given the nickname 'Paddy' at primary school because he was born in Northern Ireland, and it stuck).
Nick Raynsford, who was a minister in Blair's cabinet, has the real name Wyvill Richard Nicholls
Barbara Follett, a minister in Brown's cabinet has the first name Daphne (bit obscure, and she stepped down at the 2010 GE after an expenses scandal, but this list is a bit light on women)
I can't think of any more.

And Johnson the Younger spelling Jo sans 'e' - what the fuck's that all about…?! If you didn't know who he was and saw his name written down you'd think he was a girl. Why'd he want people to think he was a girl…?!:confused: Fucking weirdo.
What's wrong with being thought a girl?

Also is she wearing two watches. This photo has inexplicably aggravated me

Having encountered her before I suspect reading a clock is far beyond her capabilities. The second one is a cheapo Argos (does Elizabeth Duke still exist?) digital watch so she actually knows what the time is.

Back
Top Bottom