Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2005

William of Walworth said:
I think I posted this on one of the Glasto threads ( :confused: )

<edit> top of previous page of this one.

Their first rig was impounded by Security at about 3 am. They blagged another one less than an hour later, then carried on for nearly another 7 hours into Monday morning, before being busted again ....

They're as sorted as fuck those Astro Cafe people. They seem to get back every year, every year I expect them not to be allowed to return ....

We were camped right near them, saw them being stopped at around lunchtime as we were on our way to get wed...

Astro Cafe Techno Tent

William of Walworth said:
Their first rig was impounded by Security at about 3 am. They blagged another one less than an hour later, then carried on for nearly another 7 hours into Monday morning, before being busted again ....

They're as sorted as fuck those Astro Cafe people. They seem to get back every year, every year I expect them not to be allowed to return ....

Lisarocket said:
We were camped right near them, saw them being stopped at around lunchtime as we were on our way to get wed...

Wed??? :eek: :cool:

Was that on the Monday then??

aqua said:
I don't like being home :(

*sulks*

*sulks again at firky forgetting he met her*

Do I look like would of been able to remember :)

I can now, btw - you were sat next to bees during the baghdaddies and I passed you a spliff :D

DSCF0098.thumb.jpg

I took delivery today of 12 bottles of genuine Glastonbury-issue Brothers bar pear cider! Haven't started on it yet, though, owing to work tomorrow.

Delivered by DHL this afternoon.

Giles..

nice to look at some pics. i will put some of mine up soon.

not sure i'm allowed to post the ones of control though. they might not like it.

once i finished these bloody night shifts i'll get my life back.

i've only slept in my bed for 4 nights in the last month :(

wiskers

My PC still isn't set up in my new house yet but photos and comments will be posted at some point.

This has been a pointless announcement broadcast by Lord Cam.

Lord Camomile said:
My PC still isn't set up in my new house yet but photos and comments will be posted at some point.

This has been a pointless announcement broadcast by Lord Cam.

Here's a reminder to get a move on ;)

Jaysis, really sympathise with all the people standing round bemused with a clear "I have no idea what to do" energy.

Makes me ever more thankful we were in the relative safety of Dragon Field, on a slope.

Back
Top Bottom