Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

As soon as I saw this guy I thought George Best had returned from the dead, he did make one initial good point at first. I think he's right there is a lot of pandemic fatigue out there but the rest of it was a bit looney tunes.

Yeah, I was about to say that. People are def getting bored sick of it, and also the full costs of lockdowns and related policies are beginning to become more apparent to many esp. with regard to the mass harvest of cancer cases we are beginning to reap.

And then it goes a bit mental..

Probably off topic for this thread, but I can’t find the Andrew Neil thread. What’s the old codger suing Jennifer Acuri for? Lots of hot air on twitter, original tweet seems to be deleted, so I don’t know what she’s said.

Probably off topic for this thread, but I can’t find the Andrew Neil thread. What’s the old codger suing Jennifer Acuri for? Lots of hot air on twitter, original tweet seems to be deleted, so I don’t know what she’s said.

I believe she connected him with Epstein, which he totally denies, and there doesn't appear to be any evidence to support her claim.

Ok thanks. Last I saw he’s trying to sue half of Twitter, so I’d best be careful what I post in case I get dragged into it 😆

Retweeting a false claim is considered to be republishing, and can be expensive as Alan Davies discovered.

Comedian Alan Davies has paid £15,000 damages to Lord McAlpine after he retweeted a Twitter post which linked the peer's name to a TV report about a "senior political figure who is a paedophile".

Davies apologised for the "great damage and distress" his retweet caused Lord McAlpine, High Court judge Mr Justice Tugendhat was told.​

Andrew Neil is more likely to be photographed in the company of exotic younger but clearly adult women than the kind Epstein and co go for.

Reactions: tim
More about that tweet.

Andrew Neil says he has launched legal action against Jennifer Arcuri, the US businesswoman and former lover of Boris Johnson, after she made claims about the veteran journalist’s inclusion in a contact book owned by the deceased paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

In a public spat that started with a disagreement over the effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines, Arcuri tagged the former BBC presenter in a now-deleted tweet that read: “Citation for @afneil: Not only is he a paid for pharma puppet but here he is on the pedo elite train. Everyone knows what happened on that plane.” Alongside were the hashtags #itsOver and #ticktock, a picture of Neil arm in arm with a woman, and a screengrab from Epstein’s address book purportedly showing Neil’s name.

oh dear

it was hackers what done it :D

I've just been sent this image to go with that report. :D

2j.jpg

Suzie Sub said, 'hacked my arse'. ;)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! :hmm: ffs
In his statement, Holmes added: "I've admired GB News from the beginning for its clever mix of punchy debate but delivered with warmth and even some fun.
"To me the greatest honour in journalism is to give a voice and respect to the unheard, and that's exactly what GB News is all about."

Will he carry on trying to flog those overpriced revitive circulation machines.

Viz were ahead of the curve on this one:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As Eamonn Holmes is joining GB News, I may as well post this cartoon from 2009 again. <a href="https://t.co/Apmc1LUjBX">pic.twitter.com/Apmc1LUjBX</a></p>&mdash; Davey Jones (@DHBJones) <a href="">December 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! :hmm: ffs

More ugh from Eamonn

“I’ve admired GB News from the start, for all the ways it is doing television news differently and breaking the mould. The industry needs a shake-up and I couldn’t wait to get on board."

Will give it 3 months before he bails

who this?????

2kkk-jpg.299665

Back
Top Bottom