Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Happened to catch Liam Halligan's financial advice programme "On the money" this lunchtime.
Looked very amateurish. Not up to Radio 4's "Moneybox" - and that;s not saying much.

Apparently Farage had Halligan on earlier in the week talking ecomnomics (so a deluded friend from Wimbeldon tells me)

I magine my surprise on Googling to fiind Liam Halligan on the SDP Youtube channel being interviewed for 45 minutes by the leader of the SDP in familiar terms.
At the time of the interview (2019) Halligan had just written a book called "Home Truths" which sets out his views on why the English housing market is fucked.

This SDP interview had much more substance than his GB News programme - where they make him read falteringly off an autocue.

I could understand people joining at the start, but for him to jump ship now it has been shown to be a complete car crash, with bugger all viewers, I just don't get it. 🤷‍♂️

If he felt it was time to move on from Sky, he would have been better off going to TalkTV, which has a far better chance of success.

I could understand people joining at the start, but for him to jump ship now it has been shown to be a complete car crash, with bugger all viewers, I just don't get it. 🤷‍♂️

If he felt it was time to move on from Sky, he would have been better off going to TalkTV, which has a far better chance of success.
I can only imagine people are jumping to GB News before they're pushed.

Back
Top Bottom