Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Tom Thirkettle, 75, had watched the channel since it first aired. His daughter June described him as a one-off and said although he would be greatly missed there was consolation in knowing he died doing what he loved best, shouting in agreement at another Dan Wootton monologue.

When asked if it was worth the effort, they said they took a dim view of any suggestion that they should call time on the station. Although with their lighting setup they admitted they took a dim view of most subjects.

:D

I did catch a tiny bit of that item, and if (if!) we're going to be fair to them it was fairly clear that caption was made in click-baiting jest.

To be equally fair I think the one in the middle of that screenshot made some allusion to them being "typically French", whatever that means.

To be equally fair I think the one in the middle of that screenshot made some allusion to them being "typically French", whatever that means.

Means they let you know when they're unhappy about something, rather than muttering, slamming drawers and saying "no, nothing... IT'S FINE" when asked what's up.

So I'm on the mailing list of SRO Audiences, a company that sources audiences for TV shows. From time to time you can apply to, or get invited to apply, to a variety of TV shows such as Graham Norton or The Last Leg. Always decent entertainment comedy shows on the Beeb or Channel 4 that normal, non-cunt human beings might want to attend.

Today however I received an email from them about a new comedy politics show:

GB Cunts.jpg

I thought the font they used for the title was familiar, and sure enough it's an upcoming show by GB fucking News.

What the fuck, SRO Audiences? :mad:

:D Tempting but no. I don't have much of a heckler nature in me. Anyone can apply though. It'd be fun if the audience ends up being composed of normal human beings who contront the twat.

I'm more upset at SRO Audiences, and will probaly write to them and ask them if they really want to have that bunch of cunts in their portfolio.

So I'm on the mailing list of SRO Audiences, a company that sources audiences for TV shows. From time to time you can apply to, or get invited to apply, to a variety of TV shows such as Graham Norton or The Last Leg. Always decent entertainment comedy shows on the Beeb or Channel 4 that normal, non-cunt human beings might want to attend.

Today however I received an email from them about a new comedy politics show:

View attachment 296296

I thought the font they used for the title was familiar, and sure enough it's an upcoming show by GB fucking News.

What the fuck, SRO Audiences? :mad:

I think that's the one they show quite late on a Saturday.
Saw one, and tbf it was the most reasonable thing I'd seen on the channel - they had some comedians of differing views and some diversity of opinion in the audience too, and there wasn't a pre-agreed agenda to push.

This may have been a blip, obv.

Mark Dolan on a monologue about the need to take climate change just now. Bit out if kilter with the usual thrust.

Maybe he knows no one is watching any more so he may as well ad lib.

One thing more in tune with the usual theme is that the sound keeps cutting out…

Back
Top Bottom