Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

What an idiot, the government and the tories would love it to be over.

It is possible that the gradual end to the pandemic may be initially hard to identify, and will require some hindsight, but I dont expect Oliver to correctly ascertain this before everyone else except by virtue of a stopped cock being right twice a day.

What an idiot, the government and the tories would love it to be over.

It is possible that the gradual end to the pandemic may be initially hard to identify, and will require some hindsight, but I dont expect Oliver to correctly ascertain this before everyone else except by virtue of a stopped cock being right twice a day.
No government would welcome a pandemic , it makes them unpopular with their natural voters , swing voters , and people who never vote for them . There is no win in that.

Telegraph is claiming that Farage is going to interview Trump on GB news 🤮

Yeah, I've just posted this on the Farage thread...

I dipped into GB News tonight, to see what frog-face has to say about his cancelled o2 gig, but there's someone else hosting his show tonight.

It seems frog-face has jumped across the pond, to do an exclusive interview with Trump, to be aired as part of a 2-hour special tomorrow night. :facepalm:

<shudders>

Apparently frog-face & trumpton will be discussing all the hot issues, such as Meghan & Harry. :facepalm: :D

The frog-face says he spent half an hour interviewing trumpton, yet this is going to be a 2-hour special. :hmm:

Trump seems to have this uncanny ability to appeal to total fuckwits, even outside of the US. It's incomprehensible to me. When I look at him I see a fat narcissistic prick who couldn't even make money in real estate, which is something even an idiot can do.

GB News is celebrating a record audience for the Trump interview, but it was a one off, so I can't see it helping much in reality.

Nigel Farage’s interview with Donald Trump on Wednesday substantially boosted the audience figures for GB News, the rightwing news channel that is increasingly reliant on fans of the former Ukip leader to bring in viewers.

Approximately 190,000 people tuned in during the evening to watch the former US president repeat baseless claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and to criticise the Duchess of Sussex. The audience was double the number normally watching Farage’s show at that time.

Although the total audience for the Trump interview remained tiny – it was watched by just 1.3% of British television viewers during the hour the programme was on air – it gave GB News the symbolic victory of overtaking Sky News and the BBC News channel during the time slot.

Farage is still the big hitter for them, but for the rest of the schedule they are only getting an audience similar to a small local commercial radio station.

At one point on Wednesday afternoon, GB News was being watched by just 1,000 viewers, only for it to surge in time for Farage’s sit-down interview with Trump at the Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida.

And, at times lower than even some community radio stations. :D

Happy days, that great renown epidemiologist and virologist Neil Oliver thinks the Covid pandemic is over.

Cunt. :mad:

As soon as I saw this guy I thought George Best had returned from the dead, he did make one initial good point at first. I think he's right there is a lot of pandemic fatigue out there but the rest of it was a bit looney tunes.

As soon as I saw this guy I thought George Best had returned from the dead, he did make one initial good point at first. I think he's right there is a lot of pandemic fatigue out there but the rest of it was a bit looney tunes.
He's probably hankering for tips as to how he can finesse getting elected to something, given his rather poor rate of success so far.

Oliver regularly says he will not wear a mask, and will ignore any further lockdowns, proper cunt.

Back
Top Bottom