Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

BARB makes two sets of figures available to the general public, the standard weekly TV viewing only figures, and the 4 week figures, which includes viewing online, as you can see youtube doesn't help the GB News figures much.

[w/e 29/8/21]
2bbb.png

It's not only that they are viewed by just over 2m households across 4-weeks, but their average daily minutes is well below both Sky & the BBC News channel too.

Last edited:
The Daily Express is up to it again...

2bb.png
The claim comes because of almost 90% voting for him, out of just over 2,000 people, in an online poll, hosted by, err, the Express. :facepalm:

I doubt the moron will take-up GBN's offer, he's not that dumb, which is a shame, as it would be nice to see his future career killed off by jumping on the sinking ship.

I’m finding it something of a guilty pleasure at the moment. A couple of funny “passes to video” from Farage in the last half hour where said video did not materialise.

Somewhat perplexed by one of the advertisers being a suicide charity but frankly unsurprised by that second hand car dealership from Bridgend..

They are fucking livid at the idea of shelling out a few quid for social care.

I watched 'Farage' last night - good Alan Partridge parody - OK viewing if you're in the mood, but complete nonsense.

I don’t know how the YouTube algorithm works, but I regularly get recommended stuff to watch from that channel, usually featuring that Neil Oliver twat.

You can just tell Youtube not to recommend a channel to you. Just press those vertical line of dots next to teh video description.

I get some right weird right wing news stuff turn up which is clearly nothing like anything I watch. I'm sure its all paid for stuff being pushed.

You can just tell Youtube not to recommend a channel to you. Just press those vertical line of dots next to teh video description.

I get some right weird right wing news stuff turn up which is clearly nothing like anything I watch. I'm sure its all paid for stuff being pushed.
Thanks for the suggestion.

I actually discovered that function myself quite recently (is it a recent thing, or have I just not noticed it before?), but I haven't decided if I want to watch at least one of them first for "research purposes" before "banning" them from my recommends.

It may well be paid for stuff, as you suggest.

And, now over to Alex Jones...

View attachment 286655

(sorry for re-post from the covid meme thread, but not everyone following this thread, will be following that one, and it fitted well under Badgers' post)

Apparently, not just confined to loons in the states. A rep has told me that it's becoming increasingly difficult to get hold of Ivomec (Cattle and Sheep), which is slightly baffling, because in theory, you need a holding number to buy it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I actually discovered that function myself quite recently (is it a recent thing, or have I just not noticed it before?), but I haven't decided if I want to watch at least one of them first for "research purposes" before "banning" them from my recommends.

It may well be paid for stuff, as you suggest.
There's been a change in the algorithm recently, as some of the channels I watch keep mentioning it. So as well as being subscribed, you all need to click on the bell icon under videos to be sure you will see the latest ones.

There's been a change in the algorithm recently, as some of the channels I watch keep mentioning it. So as well as being subscribed, you all need to click on the bell icon under videos to be sure you will see the latest ones.
Not sure I'll do that for the GBN channel, but thanks for the general heads up.

Saw an ad for GBnews on a hill, when I was driving on the M40 yesterday, picture of the Farage next to it. Mrs21 said there was some graffiti scrawled over it , probably abusive (hopefully abusive)

Somewhat perplexed by one of the advertisers being a suicide charity but frankly unsurprised by that second hand car dealership from Bridgend..
It must be getting to the point where they are so cheap, the local ice cream van can afford to advertise on them

Saw an ad for GBnews on a hill, when I was driving on the M40 yesterday, picture of the Farage next to it. Mrs21 said there was some graffiti scrawled over it , probably abusive (hopefully abusive)
Am I the only one hearing this sung in the manner of a Gilbert and Sullivan song?

Chorus: hopefully abusive!
Now give three cheers and three cheers more
&c

Back
Top Bottom