Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Good music is good music!
I was listening to Bach this morning. Later, my son played me Clown Core and I played him JOHN
One summer in the early 90s I did work experience with a recently divorced middle aged electrician. The first thing he did when he picked me up on the first morning was to press a cassette into the tapedeck and announce to teenage me that he'd "discovered this awesome new grunge band called 4 Non Blondes" 🤣

One summer in the early 90s I did work experience with a recently divorced middle aged electrician. The first thing he did when he picked me up on the first morning was to press a cassette into the tapedeck and announce to teenage me that he'd "discovered this awesome new grunge band called 4 Non Blondes" 🤣
oooh, they were almost as good as The Branberries

You got a point to make? ;) :)

Top 50, at least 👍

My point comes in two points, and is more of an observation than a question:

(1) Where do you stand on the ironing of jeans;

and (2) Did you rewire many underground wastewater pumping telemetry systems in the southeast of England in 1992?

🤔

1. No, no and more no
2. No, that never happened, it's a silly rumour that they can't prove

Rebuttal:
Ceiling hatches to the roof; for or agin?

I came to post the same.

The future direction of GB News hangs in the balance only three months after its launch as senior producers follow Andrew Neil out of the door and top presenters consider their positions.

The Times understands that the television station’s increasingly populist agenda is polarising the newsroom and that some insiders have seen enough.

Three senior producers quit within days of each other last week. They included Jamie McConkey, who had been producing Neil’s programme since launch, Sarah Weaver, a senior producer for presenters including Michelle Dewberry, and Joceline Sharman, a senior daytime producer.

Back
Top Bottom