Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

What's the context of this? Not on Twitter and find the website doesn't load properly on my phone.

There have been more anti-lockdown protests in the UK today. (One happened in Manchester where a group, including Trump 2024 flag-wavers, sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" as some kind of ironic anthem). Anyway, the first tweet is making fun of the often repeated claim by lockdown supporters that their marches have millions, it's just the news doesn't cover. The quotee appears to be a supporter duped into falling for the joke, given the screengrabs are all from different protests and sporting events.

Another lunatic signs up to the asylum.

Reason #79867 for not watching.
Might be worth watching if they got the anti-dinosaur bloke on; he's free atm isn't he?

Last edited:
Their NI reporter has left today, I wonder if it's at least partly to do with Foster getting a gig.

Bunch of actually murderous cunts whinging on that capitalist corporations enable nobody no-marks to send them death threats...FFS. :D
Sound is better, though.

tbf the DUP have no links with paramilitaries they drink in the Saloon the paramilitaries drink in the snug see no links at all:rolleyes:

tbf the DUP have no links with paramilitaries they drink in the Saloon the paramilitaries drink in the snug see no links at all:rolleyes:

In my experience ex squaddies have such a one dimensional experience of NI it’s best not to engage in any meaningful political discussions about it with them

It's rumoured that Hanisha Sethi, their East Midlands regional reporter, has also left, there's no announcement on her twitter feed, but she's dropped the 'East Midlands Reporter @GBNEWS' from her profile description and replaced it with 'Freelance News Reporter and Features Writer', together with a pinned tweet advertising for work, so looks like she's moved on.

I appreciate that not everyone would want to watch the clip but, if you had, you'd have seen that those whinging about receiving SM abuse & threats included that cunt Fararge, some fash-friendly cunt representing the party of mass death as well as the paramilitaries pal.

Cunts all, and as to their whinging about being told on SM; fuck 'em.

Some more viewing figures, the 'Best of Nigel Farage' show on Friday got an average of only 14k viewers, admittedly it's basically a repeat, but let's park that for now, and just celebrate the drop from 97k on Mon. to just 14k on Fri., because it's bloody funny. :D

Viewing figures Friday 23/07
At 19.00 -

BBC News - 84k
Sky News - 34k
GB News - 14k
Average all day -
BBC News - 118k
Sky News - 61k
GB News - 17k

- and only an average 17k, oh dear, oh dear. :D

And, it gets worst...

Viewing figures Saturday 24/07
Average all day -

BBC News - 154k
Sky News - 73k
GB News - 14k
Highest average -
BBC News at 09.00 - 446k
Sky News at 10.00 - 154k
GB News at 21.00 - 31k*
* that's the second show from new boy Mark Dolan, who's doing 9pm-midnight Fri-Sun., meaning Wootton has lost his Sun. slot, and is down to 4 shows a week.

Some more viewing figures, the 'Best of Nigel Farage' show on Friday got an average of only 14k viewers, admittedly it's basically a repeat, but let's park that for now, and just celebrate the drop from 97k on Mon. to just 14k on Fri., because it's bloody funny. :D

Viewing figures Friday 23/07
At 19.00 -

BBC News - 84k
Sky News - 34k
GB News - 14k
Average all day -
BBC News - 118k
Sky News - 61k
GB News - 17k

- and only an average 17k, oh dear, oh dear. :D

And, it gets worst...

Viewing figures Saturday 24/07
Average all day -

BBC News - 154k
Sky News - 73k
GB News - 14k
Highest average -
BBC News at 09.00 - 446k
Sky News at 10.00 - 154k
GB News at 21.00 - 31k*
* that's the second show from new boy Mark Dolan, who's doing 9pm-midnight Fri-Sun., meaning Wootton has lost his Sun. slot, and is down to 4 shows a week.

shuffling them around is all a bit deck chairs on the titanic

How's paw patrol in Welsh doing 😂?

Always thought the unionists had some form of plausible denabilty at least after the uda got outlawed? 🙄 Not that anyone believed them.
Though SF never really bothered although Gerry was of course never in the IRA so there's that.

Just two ordinary #lads having a chat over a #pint

View attachment 280673
You know, I can almost live with the idiocies, the stupid "anti-woke" notions, the fake cameraderie, even the lunatic attemps to shoehorn their agenda into pretty much anything.

But the thing that boils my piss every time I see a GB News screenshot is that horrible typography - mainly the nasty over-cropped top line of that bottom third. I expect someone thought it was edgy and cool, but to me it just looks like what happens when you get the line spacing escape codes on an Epson dot matrix printer wrong.

Or am I being unreasonable? :D

According to my mate who gets exposed to a lot of GB News, Farage just claimed that the covid-19 virus 'leaked out of a Chinese laboratory' in a project that was funded by the UN, the EU and all world governments. Has anyone else seen anything about this?

According to my mate who gets exposed to a lot of GB News, Farage just claimed that the covid-19 virus 'leaked out of a Chinese laboratory' in a project that was funded by the UN, the EU and all world governments. Has anyone else seen anything about this?

There's a thread on it here -

I wont be watching that clip but from the description its the same thing the fucking Telegraph have been going on about, which I covered in this post last night: #41,090
Cheers - although presumably the Telegraph managed to stop short of suggesting that covid was cooked up in a conspiracy between the EU and the Chinese Communist Party.

It’s what he’s paid to do by his moneyed bosses. Build the case for getting society up and running again, fuck the old and weak.

Back
Top Bottom