Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Just posted this on the Grimes thread, but worth repeating here, and it all points back to Farage the Fuckwit, and GB News.

He's making an arse of himself on twitter tonight, over the RNLI.

It's bad enough to have Alastair Stewart ripping into you, but he's even gone too far for Julia Hartley-Brewer. :eek:

Just posted this on the Grimes thread, but worth repeating here, and it all points back to Farage the Fuckwit, and GB News.

It's bad enough to have Alastair Stewart ripping into you, but he's even gone too far for Julia Hartley-Brewer. :eek:

It seems to be coming out Milhouse :cool:

milhouse.jpg

Every now and then I think about joining Twitter just so I can tell some morally bankrupt pointless cunt like Grimes that he's a morally bankrupt pointless cunt. Then I remember that (a) I'll probably be in a queue of thousands and (b) morally bankrupt pointless cunts don't care what anyone thinks

Never understood why the RNLI is not government funded. The fact that they do such an amazing thing on charity funding is outstanding. All those volunteers who are willing to go out into dangerous seas to rescue anyone or his dog deserve the upmost respect & also their employers who allow them to down tools to react to emergencies.
Thankfully never needed their services but total respect to them all.

I still haven’t watched a single second of it and have no intention to. But whereas I was initially dismayed that such affront to this country’s relatively appropriate broadcasting regulations was being allowed to exist, this is such an abominable fuck up that even early cheerleaders such as the Torygraph and Daily Mail have quietly stopped talking about it out of pure embarrassment.

But far more importantly, to the disappointment of all the cunts wishing it to have the opposite effect, this is not and will never be a UK version of Fox regarding opinion forming and brainwashing of the larger population. The only cunts regularly watching it out of genuine enjoyment are those who were already ultra right wing fruitcake loons. This channel is not going to convert any relatively mainstream conservatives to the fringe bullshit it spouts, let alone swinging non- conservatives to the right. Which is what the cunts backing it were ultimately aiming for.

It is a complete failure, which perhaps is why Rupert Murdoch never went and launched such a venture.

let Piers Morgan join in. Allow it for a bit. Then as soon as he slips, cancel him face first via the boot, whilst he cries about being a friend to the stars, especially black women, kick his Crocodile Hancock tears back into his face.

Reactions: Ax^
let Piers Morgan join in. Allow it for a bit. Then as soon as he slips, cancel him face first via the boot, whilst he cries about being a friend to the stars, especially black women, kick his Crocodile Hancock tears back into his face.
Farage will die in Berlin, just like his hero, and nobody will weep. I took a shit in the carpark that used to be hitler's bunker. It was a good shit too. Full of pasta and a succulent Chinese meal.

Back
Top Bottom