Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

If I were faced with this problem, I'd make up fake advertisements :)

I am fairly sure the advertless ad breaks are just cock-ups, rather than not having the bare minimum of ads to playout, otherwise you would just playout bonus spots for the advertisers booked.

* On a side note, when we launched a radio station in Limerick, we played unpaid national ads to start with, to give the impression we had early support from the ad agencies, which helped in selling to local advertisers, and to panic the other pirate stations in the city, old trick of the trade. :thumbs:

They had Biggins on complaining about ' The woke lot', apparently he thinks Benny hill was cool and we should have more like it.
Classic Corrie have started putting an alert out before episodes of the storyline involving Hayley post transition and the bullying she is getting and cries of freak. Dan wooton interviewed the confused luvvie Amanda Barrie and lied why the alert was there. Fucking shameful from wooton to get the right reaction from the deranged Barrie. .

They really are snowflakes. The left gets angry about millions of people having been discriminated against for hundreds of years. The right gets angry about being shown trigger warnings. They'll want trigger warnings for the trigger warnings next.

Last edited:
They had Biggins on complaining about ' The woke lot', apparently he thinks Benny hill was cool and we should have more like it.
Classic Corrie have started putting an alert out before episodes of the storyline involving Hayley post transition and the bullying she is getting and cries of freak. Dan wooton interviewed the confused luvvie Amanda Barrie and lied why the alert was there. Fucking shameful from wooton to get the right reaction from the deranged Barrie. .

They had Biggles on Channel Four News complaining about those "GBNazis" apparently he thinks that Andrew Neil is an absolute bounder and that he and Ginger would know what to do if they came across his private kite bringing him back from the Continent. He then gave the knee and Krishnan and Jon had great trouble getting him back on his feet again

Just dipped in, and oh what a surprise, they were banging on about taking the knee again! :facepalm: :D

Caroline Flint was trying to talk sense, the other two shouty women were talking over her, especially the looney one that likes to point out she's been on loads of the anti-lockdown marches. :rolleyes:

That's enough for today.

The replies are funny as fuck, eg...

You’re leaving GB News because it has zero viewers?

2ss.png

FINALLY & AT LAST! Your going to do a bit of Fruit & Veg Picking! Well it's only fair, after all it was YOUR BREXIT, which caused the shortage of pickers, in the first place!

2ssss.png

Loads more like that. :D

Just dipped in, and oh what a surprise, they were banging on about taking the knee again! :facepalm: :D

Caroline Flint was trying to talk sense, the other two shouty women were talking over her, especially the looney one that likes to point out she's been on loads of the anti-lockdown marches. :rolleyes:

That's enough for today.
The looney woman, Tonia Buxton, just made a jolly nice-looking tzatziki. Flint then gave a spiel about how important it is to make sure you're vaccinated and Tzatziki woman then went on about natural immunity being enough. Conservative MP, Esther McVeigh is now complaining about the policies of the Government.

Only GBnews could make Carolyn Flint sound like the Voice of Reason

The looney woman, Tonia Buxton, just made a jolly nice-looking tzatziki. Flint then gave a spiel about how important it is to make sure you're vaccinated and Tzatziki woman then went on about natural immunity being enough. Conservative MP, Esther McVeigh is now complaining about the policies of the Government.

Only GBnews could make Carolyn Flint sound like the Voice of Reason
Sounds like Blue Peter for racists

Cunt Dine With Me

They had Biggles on Channel Four News complaining about those "GBNazis" apparently he thinks that Andrew Neil is an absolute bounder and that he and Ginger would know what to do if they came across his private kite bringing him back from the Continent. He then gave the knee and Krishnan and Jon had great trouble getting him back on his feet again
He was practically licking wootons face. I think they knock about together though.

Isn’t the fundamental problem that the vast number of people aren’t racist right wing cunts. But racist right wing cunts make more much noise on social media than is proportionate to their numbers.

Poor little rich people who are also racist right wing cunts therefore completely mis judged likely audience shares.

How sad

Confirmation at 5pm.

E6gD4FaWQAg2XQR

Apparently this is James Mills, former strategic advisor Jeremy Corbyn, on the Dewberry show last night, discussing how Labour can come back, together with a wee message...

2m.png

No one is watching GB News. :D

I can't see him being invited on again. :D

It's going to be interesting to see the number of viewer Farage gets. As A380 said above I don't think there are the number of dedicated RW nutjobs as there seem.
My guess is the first week will have reasonable, but will quickly fall. This still won't help them with the rest of the schedule.

Back
Top Bottom