Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

McKenzie says they tweeted their support for them. I think she said it was during an exchange she had with the AFed twitter account.

Lisa 'says' and you 'think' Blinding reliability there. I still have no idea what this thing about Jones and Sarkar is, but don't bother telling me, seems completely irrelevant to the topic at hand anyway. Maybe pop back over to the Boofair thread, or even start a new one on double standards in the anarchist movement to discuss people not condemning people for things other people have done after being turned down for a Bookfair stall. Or something.

Double standards? They're different people with different politics, doing different things, and only one of them applied for a Bookfair stall. How is it double standards, and from who? The Bookfair for not telling Sarkar she can't have a stall even though she hasn't asked for one?
Its obvious to me why what you say here doesn't make sense/doesn't add up.

Basically she's banned then.

No, she's not. They have expressly said she's not banned. Do you even read stuff on here?

No, she's not. They have expressly said she's not banned. Do you even read stuff on here?

She's not banned, she's just not allowed to turn up 🤣

Where does it say that then? I'm not sure if you're genuinely this thick, or just trying to troll everyone. I'll write out the relevant words for you...

HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE EVENT
I don't care about the bullshit they come out with, if she's not allowed to do a certain thing she's effectively banned in some way. This is ridiculous. So much bad faith bullshit.

I don't care about the bullshit they come out with, if she's not allowed to turn up she's effectively banned. This is ridiculous. So much bad faith bullshit.

OMG, you fucking imbecile, did you even read what the Boofair have said to her? NOWHERE DOES IT SAY SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO TURN UP. She's been told she can't have a stall, but can attend the event. I agree it's a bit messy and seems a bit odd, but get your actual facts right or you come across as a fucking idiot.

So she's been banned from doing the stall then. Why do you have to be so pedantic? Was it really worth it?

OMG, because not being allowed to do a stall but being fine to attend the Bookfair is very different to being banned from attending the Bookfair. But given you've been going on about a complete nonsensical mix of shit you seem to be making up on the hoof about her being banned/not banned but not allowed to turn up/etc.

OMG, you fucking imbecile, did you even read what the Boofair have said to her? NOWHERE DOES IT SAY SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO TURN UP. She's been told she can't have a stall, but can attend the event. I agree it's a bit messy and seems a bit odd, but get your actual facts right or you come across as a fucking idiot.
Fuck you, you pedantic, needlessly argumentative, dishonest wankstain.

You're clearly trying to twist things.

So she's been banned from doing the stall then. Why do you have to be so pedantic? Was it really worth it?
Because being denied a stall is considerably less onerous than being banned from going to an event at all. If I'm refused a DJ slot at a party I'm not banned from the party. If I'm not allowed to exhibit at an art show I'm not banned from going to an art show. One is not being allowed to have an additional privilege, the other is being excluded. Clear?

Because being denied a stall is considerably less onerous than being banned from going to an event at all. If I'm refused a DJ slot at a party I'm not banned from the party. If I'm not allowed to exhibit at an art show I'm not banned from going to an art show. One is not being allowed to have an additional privilege, the other is being excluded. Clear?
This is bullshit

Back
Top Bottom