Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Wootton has been glue sniffing again...

View attachment 330963

No spin and no bias, plus Stanley Johnson. :D
He is a really deranged rather grim character. The sort of man who would buy ayn rand's collected works and a wholesale shop of Rohypnol. A malignant tumour of a human being who has managed to develop a kind of personality. Something of the Pincher about him

Last edited:
I assume this might have been made before the Durham announcement, but how do they manage to keep their licence when Mark Steyn, one of their main presenters, comes out with this conspiraloon stuff

I assume this might have been made before the Durham announcement, but how do they manage to keep their licence when Mark Steyn, one of their main presenters, comes out with this conspiraloon stuff

I now have him tied with Mark Dolan as biggest cunt on the channel. Grimes has a way to go.

This evening featured The Debate: Should we be afraid of global warming?

According to one think tank wonk, increased deaths from overheating in the summer will be more than offset by fewer people dying of the cold in the winter.

Yeah, way more people die of cold in the winter than from heat in the summer. This isn’t very controversial. Though with the way heating bills are likely to go in October I wouldn’t be too sure about extrapolating from the usual winter death toll…

According to one think tank wonk, increased deaths from overheating in the summer will be more than offset by fewer people dying of the cold in the winter.
"Think tank wonk" unsurprisingly spouting simplistic-minded drivel.

For England and Wales global warming is projected to lead to a non-linear, accelerating increase in summer average mortality over time, whilst winter cold-related mortality is projected to decrease roughly linearly with warming temperatures. This is even without accounting for increased mortality due to other extreme weather events - storms, flooding, structural failure, infrastructure, services failures and other accidents. It also ignores additional extreme and prolonged cold episodes that global warming will drive (illustrates "wonks'" [wilful] ignorance of the underlying physics) and the fact it will worsen health issues (eg food security, drinking water availability, zoonoses, vector-borne diseases, to name but a few).
DOI:10.1088/1748-9326/ac50d5.

Heat (and other inter-related extreme weather events) already kill significantly more people than the cold in many countries (eg the US).

I've heard many times that the prediction for UK winters was a very slight uptick in average temperatures, but a significant increase in "extreme events" that would potentially kill people.

I noted that holocaust denier and full spectrum conspiraloon Patrick Henningsen was wheeled on by Arlene Foster as a 'geopolitical analyst' to share screen time naturally enough with Paul Embery.

embery henningsen gbnews.jpg

patrick henningsen holocaust denier gbnews.jpg

He probably knows that, as the image he uses is from the wiki page on international code.

That doesn't mean he's actually read the page, though. Like all the best conspiraloons, he probably searched until he found something whose title confirmed what he wanted to believe, and then went off at the deep end. :D

I'm furiously sad :(

or sadly furious I can't work out which :mad:

And I didn't realize that you can see when Likes have changed I shall have to do it more often :)
You can't, but the notifications are sent almost immediately, so if someone clicks on it straight away, they will get a new notification if you change the reaction

Back
Top Bottom