Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

i think they dropped it on him

his hissy fit from ITV was getting slapped down for his 5G is the cause of covid shite
this was just something he'll have to live with for joining the station like andrew niel and farrage taking over

Holmes won't walk away from it because of the obe :D
You are a nutter if you think this btw

weird anti Irish racism on my part do you think GB news plan anything in advance or consulted Holmes on the national anthem Flag shagging first thing in the morning

mostly like the pitched up to find it playing before he show

he took the obe so we know he not a rampant republican but leading on from a anthem that not your own would not be my idea of fun

sorry if you reading of my posts appears to make it between 2 complete polar opposites

a ira vs an orangemen, but its not the case

Last edited:
it would be a lot easier if you explain your position instead of avoiding the question?

you have asked?

are you from the north?

Briefly channel hopped earlier, to see what the important issues of the today are in the GB News world, and it appears that Eamonn Holmes was the only person in the country that didn't know how to open a bottle of mouth wash, even one of the guests said, 'Eamonn thinks this is ground breaking news, yet ever viewer knows how to do it', and, 'I can't believe you are broadcasting this.' :D

Briefly channel hopped earlier, to see what the important issues of the today are in the GB News world, and it appears that Eamonn Holmes was the only person in the country that didn't know how to open a bottle of mouth wash, even one of the guests said, 'Eamonn thinks this is ground breaking news, yet ever viewer knows how to do it', and, 'I can't believe you are broadcasting this.' :D

Should all be using mouthwash and disinfectant after being on the channel

It's insights like this, that illustrate why he's perfect for GBNews.

just waits till he sees what the world map really represents!

cat-map-main.jpg

:hmm: Ukraine says its in its constitution to join NATO. might be, not sure not looked at Ukainian constiution. But what is the Ukrainian constitution defining Ukraine as ? Does that constitution include Crimea for example? coz I'm not in favour of Ukraine joining NATO in order to gain assistance in retaking the Crimea.

Channel-hopping during an ad break last night I briefly heard the line, "And now for the final part of Dan Wootton". They didn't say which end it was.

Back
Top Bottom