Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Proper news channels doing well with audience numbers, unlike the KGB non-news channel, average number of people on 28/02 who watched:

BBC News Channel: 310k
Sky News: 251k
GB News: 32k

2hhh.jpg

Grimes proving he's still a massive wanker, just a couple of days after the anniversary of Sarah Everard’s murder, he will be masturbating debating whether women have too many rights! And, just look at how he signs off this tweet! :mad:

2dd.png
2dddd.jpg

A couple of replies...

On the plus side, genuinely surprised to discover your show has a producer.

Sometimes grown-ups have to tell you ‘no’. It’s not personal, well it is personal but look at you with your own pretend TV show! Just remember not to get too excited & make the set sticky, or fill in any forms you don’t understand. There’s a good boy! Have a biscuit!

Grimes proving he's still a massive wanker, just a couple of days after the anniversary of Sarah Everard’s murder, he will be masturbating debating whether women have too many rights! And, just look at how he signs off this tweet! :mad:

A couple of replies...

"Pet", FFS, the patronising sexist cunt.

So right now they have a showbiz reporter trying to explain patiently to Oliver and some random surgeon why this shit is out of order… 🤔

Currently Dr Neil Oliver is chairing a repeat of a demolition of the stats relating to the Pfizer covid vaccine.
One critical witness - a Dr Jeff Pilot - looks uncannily like a trans person to be appearing on KGB News.
But then again he may just looks like that. I guess GB News doesn't employ make-up staff for men?

In the following discussion Mr Anthony Hilton (ENT Consultant Surgeon) holds forth

this is what his employer says about him on their website:
Parkside Hospital is aware of the views of Tony Hinton concerning aspects of the treatment and management of Covid-19 as expressed through his personal social media feeds and appearance in the press. Parkside Hospital does not endorse these views, which are entirely those of Tony Hinton. Parkside Hospital supports the Government’s Covid vaccination programme and we encourage patients and staff and consultants who have practising privileges at our hospital to get the vaccine to save lives.

I think this sort of programming needs to be investigated.

Having been trolled by her and her unwashed hoards on comment section of Brixton Buzz I'm not surprised.
Bonkers.
In this clip the first 5 seconds are nauseating. Is she a working CLASS tankie? And if so why is she on GB News?

Having been trolled by her and her unwashed hoards on comment section of Brixton Buzz I'm not surprised.
Bonkers.
In this clip the first 5 seconds are nauseating. Is she a working CLASS tankie? And if so why is she on GB News?

Dunno about bonkers or tankie, that just appeared to be a straight up liberal call for social mobility via HE.

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom