Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced Mark Regev is actually an android who gets switched on and wheeled out to the world's media every time Israel decides to bomb Gaza a little bit further back to the stone age. In the mean time he's just stored in a cupboard somewhere in Tel Aviv.

'Activate Regev 500'
diseased robot fail twat spouts tosh drama
not wrong

I think the world is getting sick of them and it will end up being an anti apartheid struggle as someone mentioned earlier.
Israel is commiting homicidal acts & is on a suicidal course. Apartheid is not sustainable. Don't see how the Israeli electorate can fail to see this.

Yeah, just watched a report on the 6 o'clock news where they were more bothered about a Hamas 'rocket' (if you can call it that) damaging an Israeli field than they were the kids that have been killed

Which is why Israel's General Press Office serves refreshments* to hacks visiting the places where the gas bottles land and arranges for the detention of those who try to visit Gaza to shoot video.

* Allusion is metaphorical only. I have no evidence of actual bagels.

Israel is commiting homicidal acts & is on a suicidal course. Apartheid is not sustainable. Don't see how the Israeli electorate can fail to see this.

These things can happen, populaces can become brainwashed as happened here in Europe in the 30's and 40's.

(I'd add the 20's but a very large percentage of Italians at that time weren't fascists nor apologists for fascism)

I'm convinced Mark Regev is actually an android who gets switched on and wheeled out to the world's media every time Israel decides to bomb Gaza a little bit further back to the stone age. In the mean time he's just stored in a cupboard somewhere in Tel Aviv.

'Activate Regev 500'

Regev makes me want to smash the TV, reptilian filth and not in tin foil Icke sense

I think it's largely because of things like Mr.Bishie has pointed out below. It's as old as the hills really. It's the same plan Bush used to get another term in office only in Israel they've constantly been at war.

'Pull together, the rest of the world hates us, protect the homeland' and blah blah. All that makes for a very toxic brew of suicidal nationalism.

Driving fear into a populace. Fuck me, Israeli air raid sirens blasting on every street corner when someone chucks a firework.

Israel once again portraying itself as David when we all know it's Goliath's big brother armed to the teeth and merciless.

Zionist animals bombing the shit out of anything that moves in Ghazza. Children dying left right and centre. Homes destroyed. Wounded spilling out of hospitals. Zionist animals intensifying aerial bombardment (presumably so that they can march into Ghazza without having to fire a shot).

-Cameron's reported response: "<he> strongly condemned the appalling attacks being carried out by Hamas against Israeli civilians...and underlined Israel’s right to defend itself from them.".

Sometimes I fucking hate this world.

They're going to reconquer the place just for a little while. The real carnage hasn't yet begun.
About 100,000 Gaza residents living in cities near the border with Israel were reportedly told Thursday to leave their homes ahead of anticipated military action by the Israeli army, the Times of Israel said.
Israel's Intelligence Minister Yuval Steinitz told Israel Radio on Thursday that the military "will have to take over Gaza temporarily, for a few weeks."
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/10/gaza-israel-war.html

The United Arab Emirates pledged $25 million in humanitarian aid Thursday to "support the steadfastness" of Palestinians in Gaza where Israeli strikes have killed more than 70 people in three days.

The Emirati Red Crescent will supervise delivery of the aid, WAM state news agency said, adding that the aid organization will also set up a field hospital in Gaza "to help the victims of the Israeli aggression".

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...10/UAE-pledges-25-million-in-aid-to-Gaza.html

This is just fucking horrible a hamas " command and control centre" apprantly is a house with 8 kids :mad:.
Hamas are wannabe murderous fuckers normal people dont appauld kidnap and murder of teenagers :(
doesnt mean you can turn the west bank into a free fire zone

The US is now offering assistance to all US citizens in Gaza to get out. Sounding like this ground invasion is going ahead.

The whole thing looks like a pre meditated plan to oust an isolated Hamas with the cooperation of the Egyptian Junta.

So israel runs amock for a few weeks gets the deaths up to 3 or 400 destroy houses infrastructure and solves
Nothing at all.

Whose doing the stratergy general melchett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom